Fighting Forces Week Two Details

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 876 admin
in Brilliant Events #1 latest comment 29 October, 2019, 09:49 am.

Hey everyone! We have details about Week Two of the Fighting Forces Brilliant Event!

There will be six new Foundables on the Grimmauld Place Event Registry Page.

Here is where you can find them:

• Brilliant Oddity Encounters: Brilliant Sirius Black
  • Wizarding Challenge Reward using Brilliant Event Runestone: Order of the Phoenix Photo
  • Quest Rewards: Troll Leg Umbrella Stand, Kreacher with Locket, and Phoenix Patronus
  • Brilliant Portkey Rewards: Portrait of Phineas Nigellus

In addition, the following Oddities will have an increased likelihood of appearing on the Map: 

• Death Eater 
  • Azkaban Escapee
  • Pixie
  • Erkling

Also, for the first time ever, there will be a special Bonus Assignment for Witches and Wizards who bravely completely the initial task list! Raise your wand if you are up for the challenge!⚡️

During this event, there will be a 25% reduction in brewing times for all Estimulo Potions and the Healing Potions. This will be a great week to tackle difficult Wizarding Challenges since replenishing your Potions vault will be much quicker! As a reminder, Week One Portkeys will always give you the Week One rewards.

There also will be a free store pack in Diagon Alley, so be sure to grab that! 😁

Good luck everyone! Who else is going to pop a Tonic for Trace Detection as soon as the event hits? I know who I am hoping to run into! 🐶🐶🐶

Comments

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #222 October, 2019, 06:57 pm.

Thanks @HPWULola ! Definitely going for the bonus tasks!

• JulieJubzJulieJubz Posts: 640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #422 October, 2019, 07:18 pm.

Omg I can’t wait to get to the bonus ones!! *raises wand* ⚡️

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 315 ✭✭✭
    #522 October, 2019, 07:43 pm.

I’ve seen three Sirius’ and all three departed! I haven’t tried potions yet, I wanted to see how hard he is to catch, but it looks like we will need them.

• JeroenixJeroenix Posts: 66 ✭✭
    #722 October, 2019, 08:18 pm.

I missed Constance's text at the start.. I tapped on map when she appeared and cancelled it. Anyone know what she said, or can I read it back somewhere?

Looking forward to event by the way!

edited October 2019 #822 October, 2019, 08:18 pm.

#922 October, 2019, 08:31 pm.

@Jeroenix I never even saw her. I also am curious what she said.

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1022 October, 2019, 08:42 pm.

Here you go @Jeroenix and

@CeruleanGirl

• ImaginatioImaginatio Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1122 October, 2019, 09:27 pm.

@CeruleanGirl That’s great! Congratulations on getting Fluffy 😃

The tonic is quite unpredictable, but it’s great when it works the way you want it to 😊

#1223 October, 2019, 01:06 am.

@Dogoutlaw Thanks for the screenshot! It’s nice to know what she said.

@Imaginatio Thanks! Hope I get to see him again!

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1423 October, 2019, 03:12 am.

@Dogoutlaw &

@Acumen

Thanks for the screen shots I missed them too. Thought I could you back and look them up. Oops I was wrong.

@CeruleanGirl 🥳yeah for your 1st fluffy. He's amazing.

#1523 October, 2019, 03:14 am.

@HPWULola it was so much smoother playing today without the registry bug! Thank you to the HPWU team for fixing it before part 2.

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1723 October, 2019, 04:00 am.

brilliant sirius was very slippery ... took me 18 attempts to capture the 12 fragments needed to place the image; 6 disintegrations, including one while i was using a strong exstimulo potion and two while i was using basic exstimulo potion

• AuroraKadavraAuroraKadavra Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1823 October, 2019, 08:56 am.

I was out at 7pm prompt last night- squealed as soon as the purple beams appeared- again frightening hubby to death! 😂 (i did the same 11am Sat!) Lol. Got 1 fluffy last night & somehow didnt manage to place Sirius- i reluctantly got dragged home lol.

This morn at dawn with trace & baruffio got fluffy again & sirius plus others so was happy. Off to a decent start- i don't like to rush it too much- but il defo b completing in time for bonus task! Be rude not to!

I also found Sirius tough without a potion, so gave in this morn to place him, but after that itl be my 3 strikes your out rule to conserve energy & sanity lol!

#2023 October, 2019, 02:29 pm.

Thanks, @Dogoutlaw , I did indeed miss the Kreacher part too. I should stop tapping excitedly. :)

#2123 October, 2019, 08:05 pm.

@Jeroenix I've done that, SO MANY TIMES. So much so that now I screen cap everything in case others miss it as well. But glad @Dogoutlaw was here to help ❤️

• AcumenAcumen Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #2223 October, 2019, 11:09 pm.

Here are a couple more for the umbrella stand and the phoenix patronus, in case you missed them.

#2324 October, 2019, 12:07 pm.

Love this event!

My time undercover played off

Got Defeaterof Death eaters

This professor is quietly dangerous.

• DubiousAffairsDubiousAffairs Posts: 235 ✭✭✭
    #2625 October, 2019, 08:11 am.

@Ginnungagap What is this "story" you speak of ?

On the bright side, they can't lose the plot, there isn't one. Barely a Post-it note with a few pointers.

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #2725 October, 2019, 08:19 am.

from the bonus assignment after completion

• GatorellaGatorella Posts: 39 ✭✭
    #2925 October, 2019, 11:54 pm.

YES!!!! Finally finished week 2 fighting forces. This event was amazing!!!!!! Now what do i needn’t to known fir the Halloween event?????

• Dewin99Dewin99 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #3025 October, 2019, 11:57 pm.
    #3128 October, 2019, 12:01 am.

@Magpie31 oh man that would be such a cute idea! How Pokego has the different type lures now, it would be fun if we had the different tonics too for it. I would LOVE one for the Legends of Hogwarts family!