What rare foundable have you see recently?

Comments

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #6330 October, 2019, 11:57 pm.

@Dewin99 great week. If you win the lottery the butterbeer is on you😝.

I returned the goblet of fire and a pensive today.

And got a couple of doxies and leprechauns without a trace tonic

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #6431 October, 2019, 03:11 pm.

Time turner yesterday 😂😂 Normally that would be great except I’ve already placed it after that one community day. Hubby caught Tom Riddle last night, but he didn’t pop up for me... Tank of brains this morning.

• Dewin99Dewin99 Posts: 753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #6531 October, 2019, 03:46 pm.

The run of luck continues....

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #6631 October, 2019, 06:30 pm.

adult niffler 7/24 after a long drought stuck at 6/24

trace detection tonic to call it

dawdle draught to hold it

• HallanenHallanen Posts: 51 ✭✭
    #6731 October, 2019, 08:06 pm.

quidditch keeper Ron 3/11

mirror of erised

#6831 October, 2019, 11:56 pm.

@Imaginatio WOW! the sorting hat that's a great 1st!

@Dewin99 congratulations on whomping willow! I squeal out loud when I find it.

@AuroraKadavra I got my 1st on the map picket. I was reet chuffed butties!!!!!

I want a branch of bowtruckles to live in my dirigible plum tree. I wonder if I need a magic creatures license from MACUSA for them?

• ImaginatioImaginatio Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019 #6901 November, 2019, 12:16 am.

@Dewin99 Nice screenshots. McGonagall is showing lots of attitude in the first screenshot. It looks like she’s just about to start rapping and that Harmione is pretending to be a DJ to set the scene 😂

In the next screenshot it looks like they’ve just finished the performance and Harmione is asking ‘Sooo, what did you think?’

@Hallanen Nice 😊

@Owlx Thanks. Congratulations on your first too. That’s awesome 😊

• LeFayeofAlbionLeFayeofAlbion Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭
    #7001 November, 2019, 02:08 am.

This page makes me sad because while I have all the others, I haven’t even seen the swooping evil. Not in the wild not from fortresses or anything. I have more pathetic pages where all the foundables are way too low, but this page is the most upsetting. 😭🥺🥺😭

#7101 November, 2019, 03:27 am.

@LeFayeofAlbion wishing to a sighting of swooping evil with all my Halloween witch powers! Swooping evil is beautiful.

• AuroraKadavraAuroraKadavra Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #7201 November, 2019, 08:01 am.

@Owlx ahh I'm proper reet chuffed butties for your first Pickett too! 😀 I wondered what on earth it was first time saw him!! Think I've still only got that 1 !! Very rare to catch him in wild- or fortress...he's just a master at hiding!!!

Oh i really want a dirigible plum tree in my garden now!! Lol. Another project there to make a sculpture methinks.

@Dewin99 there's no stopping you lately!! What a week!! 😀 keep going- that's awesome!

@LeFayeofAlbion my page is very similar except I think I have 3 swooping evil- but that's it. Never had those in fortress drop either. I havent seen an increase with the Halloween event- think il have to find a dark arts flag & put dark detectors down & stay til one comes along even if I'm there all day lol.

Gonna b a while on prestiging the page with Graves & Tom Riddle on too!

Can't remem who said it on here first but i do keep having to tell myself 'it's a marathon not a sprint' when i get so impatient for these pages to at lest go to Bronze by now! Lol. If it were easy it would be boring! (She says desperately trying to convince herself!) 😂

#7301 November, 2019, 08:12 am.

@Imaginatio (insert usual beat-box sounds in background)

My name is McGonagall

Dont wear it out

Cos soon I'm gone again

I rock up in my green

Baddest witch u ever seen

Even here there's Hermione

And tho she keeps tryin she

Can't copy my swag

I've got it in the bag

No chance to catch me cos

I'm an animagus!

😂😂😂😂

Disclaimer- i did just think up her rap as I typed it- so not tested on an audience yet! 😂

edited November 2019 #7401 November, 2019, 10:23 am.

@AuroraKadavra oh wow!

😂😂😂😂😂

You’re an absolute star 🤩! That rap is awesome😎😃.

I really read your post at the wrong time, I was in a serious class and trying not to smile too much or laugh out loud 😂 😂 😂

#7501 November, 2019, 11:43 am.

@AuroraKadavra 🤣 ,(said in my best southern drauwlll- think Scarlet O'Hara) I simple luv starting my day with you!

#7702 November, 2019, 07:07 pm.

saw Luna in her lion hat today but sadly she didn't want to be caught.

#7902 November, 2019, 08:12 pm.

congrats on the flying car !

#8002 November, 2019, 08:47 pm.

@kiheikid Thank you 😊

• Dewin99Dewin99 Posts: 753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #8203 November, 2019, 12:15 am.

@Hallanen Congratulations! Buckbeak is super rare.

#8303 November, 2019, 02:21 am.

@Hallanen Sorry. I suspect nargles are behind it.

#8403 November, 2019, 02:59 am.

I also ended up getting a unicorn and Harmione before the day was over. Some days it’s nothing and then days like this you end up with more than the usual number of rare foundables. It was nice 😊

@Hallanen Congratulations on Buckbeak 😊

#8503 November, 2019, 11:32 am.

adult niffler - disintegrated

quidditch fan neville - disintegrated

but i finally did get a wild boar portrait fragment (4/15) from my wizarding challenge, after getting stiffed (no family foundable fragments) on two prior hogwarts school 9and3/4 runestones in the past few days

#8603 November, 2019, 01:22 pm.

@Imaginatio so glad I could amuse! Lol. I just thought & typed so not my best work but cud just imagine it lol.

@Owlx ahh- glad i could start ur day off on the right foot lol. I might branch out into a daily rap for the other characters 😂

@Hallanen luna always departs for me too! Both the quidditch and young one- they are so hard for me to get! And i feel ya on buckbeak!! I think i only have 2 or 3- since the game started! Never see him, so congrats on that one 😀

#8703 November, 2019, 01:29 pm.

@LeFayeofAlbion that is awesome getting Newt! Congrats. I find the dark detectors are more disappointing than I would like. They dont seem to make enough of a difference or bring the higher levels ones much at all as described. Might need to put a suggestion to 'de management' and ask if they could work a bit more effectively.

Your DA page is looking much same as mine- i was chuffed to get some things placed like Magic is Might statue etc with the Halloween chamber drops.

Still gonna be hard to prestige that one tho 🤦🏼‍♀️

#8803 November, 2019, 02:27 pm.

@AuroraKadavra if that was something you just thought and typed. I wonder what else you could come up with. 🤔😃

• LeFayeofAlbionLeFayeofAlbion Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭
    #8903 November, 2019, 03:27 pm.

@Imaginatio I remember getting my first (and so far, only) Weasley’s car. I might have let out to a loud squeal much to the chagrined my companion. We had been fortressing together. I ought to hang out with him more often. The rare foundables seem to flock to him. As do the 10km portmanteaus. It’s bizarre.

I don’t want to go out and play today because the pollution level is beyond hazardous. It looks like Gotham out there. My eyes burn and the air smells and tastes like a tyre on fire. How to grind in these conditions, I do not know.

#9003 November, 2019, 03:46 pm.

I ran out of potent extimulo potions and dawdle droughts after yesterday and then in the space of half an hour today I come across a Niffler, sorting hat, dumbledore and Sirius. So guess what?... They all departed.

They’re conspiring against me after yesterday... I can feel it in my bones🧐😂

@LeFayeofAlbion Hmm...that is bizarre. You should definitely go out pottering with him more often.

I don’t usually squeal when I come across a rare foundable, but I do end up smiling.

That pollution level doesn’t sound good at all. I hope it gets better for you soon.

#9103 November, 2019, 04:35 pm.

I got my first ever pensieve! Also got one Buckbeak and Firenze.