To players in UTC+13 (Samoa) and UTC +12 (New Zealand) October Community Day update

HPWUrobertHPWUrobert Posts: 620 admin
in Community Day #1 latest comment 29 October, 2019, 10:36 pm.

Due to an issue we encountered on today's Community Day, the following 2 timezones, UTC+13 (Samoa) and UTC+12 (New Zealand), there will not be a full Community Day today. All other regions (including UTC+11) will have Community Day at their scheduled time.

There will be a make-up October Community Day at a later date. Make sure to keep up to date here, or view your message pop-ups in game, to know when the make-up date will be.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Comments

• VanJefferyVanJeffery Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #219 October, 2019, 01:31 am.

Just a note that New Zealand is +13, not +12. I'm guessing that didn't help the situation.

Thank you for the make up day. We had folks begin brewing elixirs at 11:00 and that locked their cauldron for any reduced brews once fixes were in place. An extra day will make up for lost brewing. Appreciated.

• FiddleheadNZFiddleheadNZ Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #319 October, 2019, 01:39 am.

Thanks for correcting them on that important fact Vanjeffery.

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #419 October, 2019, 07:17 am.
  • AuroraKadavraAuroraKadavra Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #519 October, 2019, 03:20 pm.

That's such a shame guys that your day was bugged!! But thank goodness yo get to have it another day & can enjoy all the rewards, maybe even better after seeing feedback about how it worked for the ones who got it today- as ling as you dont mind spoilers, could be really useful.

Good luck guys with the new day!

• HerMayreeHerMayree Posts: 76 ✭✭
    #619 October, 2019, 03:23 pm.

It is not working for me in SC. I even BOUGHT coins to finish my first brain potion just in case.

• Glowie03Glowie03 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #719 October, 2019, 04:09 pm.

It's not working for me!!! I have caught 3 werewolves and a vampire and NOTHING is registering!!!😭😭😭😭😭

• WintercraftWintercraft Posts: 1
    #819 October, 2019, 05:00 pm.

In Brazil it started one hour before scheduled, so I lost almost the entire first hour until I realized it was on! 😭

• SripriyaNSripriyaN Posts: 6
    #919 October, 2019, 07:48 pm.

Brain elixir brewing time in Aus was still 11hours 😟

• JulieJubzJulieJubz Posts: 640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1021 October, 2019, 05:27 pm.

Not to hijack this, but any news on anything for Brazil as well?

• HPWUrobertHPWUrobert Posts: 620 admin
    #1122 October, 2019, 06:23 pm.

The team is discussing plans for Brazil so I have no additional information to share. Players in UTC +13; +12 can expect communication some time this week.

#1222 October, 2019, 07:21 pm.

Thank you so much @HPWUrobert

• HPWUrobertHPWUrobert Posts: 620 admin
    edited October 2019 #1326 October, 2019, 12:00 am.

Update:

Again, we apologize for the error in Community Day scheduling that impacted our players in Brazil. The team is working on a solution to make up for missed items when the event ended 1 hour earlier than expected. More information will be shared as soon as we finalize the details.

Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/HPWizardsUnite or check back in the community. I'm sure @HPWULola will share the details (no pressure, Lola)

#1427 October, 2019, 05:27 am.

Thanks again for another update @HPWUrobert! already following you guys on twitter and hoping I’ll be able to see the news when it comes around. Been kind of busy this month, but I’ll check in whenever possible. 😊

Can’t wait to hear from you on this, @HPWULola 😆

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 876 admin
    #1529 October, 2019, 10:36 pm.

@JulieJubz and our other players in Brazil: We apologize for the error in October Community Day scheduling. We will be sending all impacted players a bonus bundle that will be available in Diagon Alley when the Harrowing Halloween event begins!