We're aware of an issue where some players are unable to access the app. If you're experiencing this issue, please write into support. Web Contact Form
daily assignment to dine at 2 inns [and/or greenhouses] — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

daily assignment to dine at 2 inns [and/or greenhouses]

kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 23 December, 2019, 02:45 am.

thank you for the change in 2.5.0 that allows greenhouses to ****-feed spell energy (so far, i have seen 2 or 3 or 4 spell energy units available with each greenhouse spin)

this goes a LONG way for us folks in rural areas with more greenhouses than inns

the daily assignment still contains a task to dine at 2 inns (with rewards of 3 granian hairs) but feeding on spell energy from the 2.5.0 improved greenhouses still does not count toward fulfilling this task

may i suggest please that this task be re-worked such that dining at 2 inns and/or greenhouses in any combination will count toward completion of such task ??

otherwise, we folks far away from inns will still have to travel greater distance to dine at inns even though we can **** feed for energy at

Comments

• FritLyreleafFritLyreleaf Posts: 44 ✭✭
    #217 October, 2019, 11:39 am.

I am also rarely able to get to an inn, let alone a second one, never mind be able to hang around for 5 minutes, so something like that would be great, as it can be quite frustrating to leave dailies incomplete more often than not. If we can't get more inns, a shot at completing the dailies some other way would be terrific.

• GinnungagapGinnungagap Posts: 447 ✭✭✭✭
    #417 October, 2019, 04:02 pm.

@Dogoutlaw It is likely one of those issues where a word caused it to go poof to moderation so it seemed to not get posted. It is so easy to miss the notification when that happens. Hopefully the mods will get it sorted out quickly.

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #517 October, 2019, 05:21 pm.

@Ginnungagap I thought of that, however, I saw the first post he made when it was made. The next day he posted again. I thought maybe it was an issue of the draft was saved, so he didn't realize it had gone through the first time, so posted again without checking first. But now on the third day, a third post. It could be it was still saved in his drafts, so he posted a third time inadvertently before checking his previous posts. Or he meant to do it, which I don't know. That's why I asked. If it was an accident, then hopefully HPWULola can fix.

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 922 admin
    #617 October, 2019, 06:33 pm.

@kiheikid I'm glad you enjoyed this aspect of the update, thanks for sharing your thoughts! This is good feedback, I'll pass it along.

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #717 October, 2019, 06:38 pm.

Thanks @HPWULola !

• Dewin99Dewin99 Posts: 740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #817 October, 2019, 07:06 pm.

@kiheikid I agree with you. This would make the game fairer.

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #917 October, 2019, 07:57 pm.

thank you @HPWULola

not sure what’s going in with drafts going live (again) - i do have fat fingers for a small virtual keyboard on the iphone so it is possible a draft got reposted, though that begs the question why a posted message is still in drafts instead of automatically cleared after posting

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1023 December, 2019, 02:45 am.

@hpwulola - could you provide an update please on the request for the daily assignment task to allow for dining at 2 inns or harvesting at 2 greenhouses or a combination of dining at 1 inn plus harvesting at 1 greenhouse ??

thank you