All in one: Issued by: Constance Pickering

srakelssrakels Posts: 1
in SOS Assignments #1 latest comment 07 December, 2019, 06:20 pm.

Hello,

Me and my boyfriend are playing this game and we are at the S.O.S. assignment that we have to gather Doxy droppings and werewolf hair. He already found them, though when I look I don't get anything. Even if we're standing right next to each other, he'll find these things and I won't.

How is this possible and are there more people who have the same problem?

GReets

Tagged:

Comments

• JulieJubzJulieJubz Posts: 640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #213 October, 2019, 03:58 pm.

That’s so weird, and it actually seems like a game bug more than anything. I think it might be best if you report it in app, or if you get this switched over to bug report to try and get it better attention!

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #314 October, 2019, 08:38 am.

@JulieJubz might be right that it is just a bug. But to add... hubby and I have this same issue fairly often when we go out to play. Most times, it seems to be caused by gps drift. Or at least that’s what I call it. Even though we’re right next to each other, if we compare our positions on the map, the map shows us in different spots. Sometimes the difference is small, sometimes it’s a whole block (his gps is crazy sometimes!!). So if your maps do show you standing in the same place, it might be a bug. But if you’re in different places, maybe walk over to where your boyfriend is supposedly standing, and see if that helps. This is especially frustrating when it’s an emergency foundable that one of us gets but the other doesn’t.

• NursePoppyNursePoppy Posts: 71 ✭✭✭
    #414 October, 2019, 06:53 pm.

^^ agree

• Magizoologi5t80Magizoologi5t80 Posts: 2
    #507 December, 2019, 06:20 pm.

Hi there, I found the same problem on my phone ...but have also found a quick fix. Whenever you notice that your character is not moving, though you are, IRL, walking/driving/flying on your broomstick, open up an additional “Map” app on your phone (I prefer the muggletastic ‘Google Map’ app); and, voila! this will dispell the computer confundus charm, and you will be back in sync with you in-game character! So far, 100% effective.

Always looking for new friends to share gifts with: 8956 9089 5214!

Cheers!