Fluffy

CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 60 ✭✭
in General Questions #1 latest comment 14 October, 2019, 12:13 pm.

Has anyone seen the Fluffy oddity yet? I was watching a guy on YouTube who was filming himself at the start of the Brilliant Event and it was the first oddity he found. He was in a park. I haven’t seen any and I’ve been playing a lot and used several tonics so I wondered if anyone on here had seen him and where.

Comments

• ImaginatioImaginatio Posts: 198 ✭✭✭
    #212 October, 2019, 08:51 pm.

@CeruleanGirl I have seen him once, but it was while I was using the trace tonic. But with the tonic it’s random, as it’s not guaranteed what foundables will appear with it in use. Not sure if anyone has seen Fluffy without the tonic though.

• JulieJubzJulieJubz Posts: 516 ✭✭✭✭
    #312 October, 2019, 08:54 pm.

I definitely haven't seen him yet. Although I'm currently saving my tonics for community day. If I get enough tonic ingredients before this event is over, I'll definitely try to use some to see if I can get at least one fluffy.

Also, if this helps: the very first encounter I had with the tonic was a Doxy. So it really does vary.

• CandaceSVFCandaceSVF Posts: 1
    #414 October, 2019, 09:14 am.

I have only seen Fluffy with using the trace tonic.

• AuroraKadavraAuroraKadavra Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭
    #514 October, 2019, 12:13 pm.

Ive gotten him 8 times now & 7 of those were with the trace tonic going at Dawn. Hope you find him soon!