Do not install 2.5.0 in Samsung Galaxy store

edited October 12 in Known Issues #1 latest comment 14 October, 2019, 09:20 am.

Hi everyone, the 2.5 release that is available in the Samsung Galaxy store is bugged. Please do not update your app or you will be temporarily locked out of the game. If you are, please head to the Google Play store to re-download the 2.4 version of the app.

2.5 will be available early next week. There are a few exciting improvements in the app, we'll have details to share next week!

Comments

• RelaxLahRelaxLah Posts: 35 ✭✭
    #213 October, 2019, 01:00 pm.

So error is because Samsung released v2.5 prematurely, incompatible with the server?

• ogierogier Posts: 1
    #313 October, 2019, 01:10 pm.

That's the only place I can get the app with my phone and it auto updated so you're saying I'm just hosed? Your support team stopped answering me as I was troubleshooting yesterday after I told them I was unable to get 2.4 from the Google play store.

• RelaxLahRelaxLah Posts: 35 ✭✭
    #413 October, 2019, 03:05 pm.

@ogier same here. My old tablet can't get v2.4 from google play store.

• MatteusAesirMatteusAesir Posts: 2
    #513 October, 2019, 09:18 pm.

I cant get it through the google play store either on my phone I could only access it through the galaxy store wish they had warned us

• AnnaLysAnnaLys Posts: 2
    #613 October, 2019, 09:41 pm.

I can't updated or download the game in the play store, samsung store it's the only place I can get the app with my phone

• MatteusAesirMatteusAesir Posts: 2
    #714 October, 2019, 09:20 am.

What if you've already installed the update and cannot get it through the google play store when will it be fixed