are death eater oddities more prevalent than azkaban escapee oddities ?

kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 242 ✭✭
edited October 12 in New Players #1 latest comment 12 October, 2019, 07:39 pm.

just wondering, are death eater oddities more prevalent than azkaban escapee oddities ? (i.e., the non-brilliant versions that go on page 5 of the oddities tab of exploration registry)

i ask, because even though death eaters are severe threat level (orange plume), i have seen it 13 times so far and have 13/15 fragments; on the other hand, the azkaban escapee is medium threat level (no plume), yet i have seen it only 3 times so far and have 3/15 fragments

is the azkaban escapee one of those very rare medium threat foundable that are harder to find in the wild (ie trace encounters) because they also are available sometimes as portkey rewards (like gryffindor student, adult niffler, boggart cabinet, monster book of monsters, etc) ?

Comments

• GinnungagapGinnungagap Posts: 230 ✭✭✭
    #212 October, 2019, 12:40 pm.

@kiheikid I have had them roughly equally myself. There may be a time and/or weather component. The death eaters are much easier to spot though. They are the only severe oddity in my region. As you pointed out though threat level is not directly correlated with rarity. Good hunting!

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 242 ✭✭
    edited October 12 #312 October, 2019, 07:39 pm.

@Ginnungagap thank you, good hunting to you as well