Daily login calendar sometimes doesn't appear when signing in

HouseelfhelperHouseelfhelper Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited January 17 in Known Issues #1 latest comment 07 May, 2020, 02:01 pm.

The daily calendar seems to have disappeared even after closing out game and returning. I assume I am not getting the reward for daily play although without seeing what the reward is it's impossible to tell. Also with new day I sometimes have to close out game once or more before it starts counting things like returning foundables.

Post edited by HPWUrobert on
Tagged:
2 votes

Investigating · Last Updated

We're looking into optimizing app startup. In the meantime, players can verify their daily rewards by opening the assignments page.

Comments

• Sharp1LisaSharp1Lisa Posts: 1
    #217 January, 2020, 02:47 pm.

The same thing happens to me. I am trying to locate the calendar so that I can see if I have received todays ' items.

• AcumenAcumen Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #317 January, 2020, 04:28 pm.

Tap your assignments icon at the lower right-hand corner of the screen.

By default, this will take you to daily assignments. At the top, there are two icons. The one on the right is for your Daily Treasure Calendar. You can view it to see what you received today, along with what you can expect in the days ahead.

If you simply have no such icon at all, I would report it as a bug HERE. Since this isn't an issue for all players, be sure to include as much information as possible, like your phone manufacturer and OS/version. Meanwhile, you may want to try removing the game from your device and reinstalling it.

Regarding the issue with Daily Tasks not registering, I've made a habit of opening the Daily Tasks screen immediately after I launch the game at the start of a new day, before catching any foundables, picking up ingredients, etc.

This seems to prevent problems with not receiving credit for tasks. The issue comes and goes, and it definitely shouldn't be an issue at all. Still, for me personally, adopting this habit has been the best answer to prevent frustration.

• AcumenAcumen Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #417 January, 2020, 04:31 pm.

Oops. You might end up seeing a second instance of the above reply, because I didn't notice the first one was held for approval. I thought my browser glitched out, so I typed it again. The second one was also held for approval. Good times.

• HPWUrobertHPWUrobert Posts: 476 admin
    #517 January, 2020, 09:57 pm.

HOUSEELFHELPER sorry that you're not seeing the notification. I took a look at your account and can see that you're receiving the daily reward, but we'll take a look at the pop-up notification. Like other player's have mentioned, you can see a record by tapping into the assignments menu.

• SkeefiezSkeefiez Posts: 3
    #631 January, 2020, 03:00 pm.

Hello. In the past three days I have not been getting my daily rewards for logging in. Today is 31 January and I still see the energy remaining in the list and it’s not being added to my account. Is there a defect going on currently?

• HMagnusHMagnus Posts: 1
    #731 January, 2020, 03:25 pm.

As of Jan 30 happening here on iphone iOS latest. If I manually look at calendar (thanks for that!) I can see latest reward. Interestingly the calendar is just asterisks — doesn’t show what’s to come.

• FallenStar1513FallenStar1513 Posts: 0
    #815 February, 2020, 02:46 pm.

Since the latest update (2.10.0), I haven't received my daily login reward which was one of the items it supposedly updated. I wish I could post photo evidence, but I can't show what doesn't come up.

• TheRedDMTheRedDM Posts: 1
    #916 February, 2020, 02:13 am.

Same here. And even trying to report this is a serious pain. Worst customer service I’ve seen in years.

#1018 February, 2020, 07:34 pm.

@FallenStar1513 I merged your post with a thread that was previously confirmed.

• FiksuFiksu Posts: 0
    #1120 February, 2020, 06:48 pm.

The monthly calendar that shows the daily reward for logging on doesn't show up when I turn the app on and it doesn't appear that I am getting those awards.

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 429 mod
    #1220 February, 2020, 07:43 pm.

Hi @Fiksu! There's a bit of a delay before you receive the Daily Treasure reward notification, we're looking into optimizing the app startup. Meanwhile, you can check for the rewards you received for the day by going to the Daily Assignments > Daily Treasure.

Also, I took a look at your account and can see that you're receiving these rewards.👍️

• SystemSystem Posts: 29 admin
    #1321 February, 2020, 09:54 pm.
    This discussion was created from comments split from: I often have to view my daily tasks in order to receive credit for them.
  • GonzosGalGonzosGal Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #1427 February, 2020, 10:50 am.

This is my first time on the forum.

I have been playing from the start and loving the game, not had any major issues, but today I have, in that it didn't register today's daily bonus when I collected it. I had read on my local FB WU page that someone else had this problem, so I took screenshots before collecting and it happened to me as well.

I have been on the forum for 40 minutes trying to figure out how to report this, is it just me being dense. I've read through how to report it, etc, and can't find an easy way to do it, it would be so much easier if there was a button to press REPORT BUG and it takes you straight to a box to report it either straight from the game or at the top of the forum.

Back to my original issue.

Today's daily bonus was 100 coins, but they have not registered. I have 2 screenshots

• LucoireLucoire Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 27 #1527 February, 2020, 01:04 pm.

Welcome to the Forum, @GonzosGal 😊

As for bugs and how to report them:

• this is a Forum, not a dedicated Bug-Tracker. So you simply create a Post with all Information you have that might be relevant to the issue.
    • There are several sections and subsections in the forum connected to "Bugs" / "Unexpected Issues". Please open the section before tapping/clicking on "New Discussion" so the Post is created in the correct place.
      • A Bug-Section for the game (Link)
      • A Bug-/Feedback-Section for the Forum (Link)
      • An Improvement-Section for the game, primarily aimed at "new Features" or "changes to existing Features" (Link)

(Sidenote: @hpwulola @HPWUrobert move pls 😘)

edited February 27 #1627 February, 2020, 04:40 pm.

Welcome to the Community Page, @GonzosGal! I merged your post with a thread that was previously confirmed.

There could be a bit of a delay before you get the Daily Treasure animation, but this doesn't delay the reward that's supposed to be added. I took a look at your account and can see that the 100 Gold was added as soon as you logged in for the day, and before you collected the Potent Exstimulo Potion & Strong Invigoration Draught.

We're looking into optimizing app startup to avoid this confusion. In the meantime, you can check the status by visiting this discussion.

Secondly, as Lucoire mentioned, you can check out our Known Issues and Report a Bug section for similar discussions or you may create a new one to report new issues. Our aim is to make this forum have a user-friendly experience and your feedback helps, please continue sharing them in our Community Forum Feedback.

@Lucoire, thanks for flagging!

Post edited by hpwulola on
  • JulianHuJulianHu Posts: 3
    #1709 March, 2020, 09:36 am.

I can’t open the daily assignment.

Every time I click the calendar, the screen goes back.

Even cannot return to the map.

I need to close the app or back to home screen for a while. Then, it can back to the map.

The new event is coming. I’m afraid that I cannot see the event tasks......

#1810 March, 2020, 06:07 pm.

Hi @JulianHu, welcome to the Community Page! Can you share your device model name and a screenshot/ recording of this issue? It will help us to understand your concerns better. Thanks!

#1921 March, 2020, 04:18 am.

It’s iPhone 6 plus

it was ok after that. But, I cannot open it again from yesterday......

#2023 March, 2020, 03:51 pm.

I appreciate you taking the time to share the details and screenshot @JulianHu!

Please try these steps:

1. Remove the app
    2. Restart your device
    3. Re-install the app from the App Store

Also, make sure there's enough free Storage Space in your device. Let me know how it goes. Thank you once again!

#2124 March, 2020, 06:52 am.

It still doesn’t work....

#2224 March, 2020, 10:04 pm.

@JulianHu, your first screenshot shows the loading bar in the bottom left, proceeded with a black screen when going to the calendar. You're connected to wifi, but how far are you from the router?Try turning off wifi and using mobile data.

• LanieF68LanieF68 Posts: 1
    #2307 May, 2020, 02:01 pm.

Hi all, first time in the forum. I've only reported a bug once months ago and this time thought is try it here. The last 2 days, my daily treasure calendar shows that I received the treasure... for the day before. Today is May 6th and it shows a mystery gift but it recorded yesterday's treasure....200 XP. The same thing happened yesterday. Here is a screenshot from yesterday

and I just noticed the one from a couple hours ago says May instead of the regular header so there are 2 from today

and one of the daily assignments so you can see the 200 xp registered but the game has no time stamps.

I killed all background apps, forced stop, cleared cache and rebooted the phone. That did not help unfortunately. Thanks for your feedback.