"Fluffy" and others not appearing

CrogabattoirCrogabattoir Posts: 77 ✭✭
in Brilliant Events #1 latest comment 14 October, 2019, 02:28 am.

Hello Wizarding Community,

I am hoping that you may be able to provide me with insight.

Since the event started, I haven't come across, "Fluffy." I have played quite a bit. I also have heard that others have seen Doxies, Werewolves, Vampires, and Horned Serpents outside their regular time and location. I haven't seen any of these either.

Ny phone doesn't have enough memory remaining to download assets, is this the problem?

All of the other aspects of the event are working fine.

Thank you for any assistance you may be able to provide.

In Unity,

Crog Abattoir

Auror

Comments

• JulieJubzJulieJubz Posts: 516 ✭✭✭✭
    #212 October, 2019, 12:03 am.

Oh no, most likely, not having the assets is exactly what's causing this issue. Every time there's a new event, there's new assets to download. So I can definitely see that as being the cause.

Now, I myself have yet to see Fluffy. But I have seen a lot of the others more randomly. Although I also admit that I only ever saw doxy while using the new pink tonic. So the tonic is also something that's helpful for this event. Have you used that yet? If you did, did you notice any difference?

• CrogabattoirCrogabattoir Posts: 77 ✭✭
    #312 October, 2019, 01:14 am.

@JulieJubz that is a good idea, I should explore using the Tonic for Trace Detection more than the one required for the event. I should also try some Dark Detectors as well this weekend.

Thank you.

#412 October, 2019, 02:21 am.

Wishing you the best of luck!!

• OmaLaurieOmaLaurie Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #512 October, 2019, 04:23 pm.

I’ve only seen fluffy once and was too excited to notice where I found it.

• MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 20
    #612 October, 2019, 04:27 pm.

I found it with tonic for trade detection.

JulieJubz do you need to download all assets? I was under the impression that simply reduced data consumption by not having to load everything through the network but instead loading it through your phone’s memory.

• ZookiTabookiZookiTabooki Posts: 477 ✭✭✭✭
    #712 October, 2019, 05:42 pm.

I have only seen the three headed dog when using trace detection tonic so far during this event.

#812 October, 2019, 07:19 pm.

@MrSciGuy hmmm... I honestly don't know. I always thought that new event things came with new assets, so I always downloaded them no questions asked. I'm sure someone else in the forum would be a ton better at answering this than I would be :3

• evieeeviee Posts: 8 ✭✭
    #913 October, 2019, 01:01 pm.

I have not downloaded all assets but I have encountered 'Fluffy'. The first time I used the pink tonic right at the start of the event I came across 3 three headed dogs and a few of the other oddities outside of their regular times. After this first tonic use I had no luck coming across anymore of them even with another tonic.

I have also heard of few lucky wizards seeing dragons from other regions. Has anyone else come across other dragons??

• CrogabattoirCrogabattoir Posts: 77 ✭✭
    #1014 October, 2019, 02:28 am.

@JulieJubz you were correct. I used three pink potions and each time I got one, "Fluffy" each.

I also encountered horned serpents, vampires, werewolves, and leprechauns outside the normal time using the pink potions.

So it wasn't the lack of downloading the assets after all.

Happy hunting Wizards.