Event Tracking - Improvements

ZookiTabookiZookiTabooki Posts: 477 ✭✭✭✭
in App Feedback #1 latest comment 12 October, 2019, 01:16 pm.

May I suggest we keep a list of the cool images shown when completing an event? I would like to see all previous brilliant events that I completed along with date completed under Special Assignments.

Also, I think the Brilliant Event tabs look kinda blah. Perhaps some colour on those badges would improve the look.

Please consider.

Comments

• JulieJubzJulieJubz Posts: 516 ✭✭✭✭
    #211 October, 2019, 09:32 pm.

Some color on them would be adorable, even if just the normal purple.

• ZookiTabookiZookiTabooki Posts: 477 ✭✭✭✭
    #311 October, 2019, 09:44 pm.

@JulieJubz I think the normal purple shows which event is active, which is fine. Perhaps a gold badge look for tabs with completed events/frames?

• JulieJubzJulieJubz Posts: 516 ✭✭✭✭
    #411 October, 2019, 11:57 pm.

Oh, right! Gold would definitely work better, but only if it's not the same gold as the boarders from the registry.

• WerewolfChaserWerewolfChaser Posts: 373 ✭✭✭
    #512 October, 2019, 04:50 am.

You can see everything caught in previous events from the registry. Click on an image and you can see the date.

I'm not too fussed about them showing in special assignments as well.

• DubiousAffairsDubiousAffairs Posts: 167 ✭✭✭
    #612 October, 2019, 06:47 am.

It would be nice if the event countdown button stayed on the Map page until the end of the event, not disappearing when you finish the quests.

• ZookiTabookiZookiTabooki Posts: 477 ✭✭✭✭
    #712 October, 2019, 10:33 am.

@JulieJubz That's a good point! @DubiousAffairs Couldn't agree more. Especially if you have completed the event but the brilliant frame images haven't all been placed yet. Countdown button would be a reminder.

• GinnungagapGinnungagap Posts: 230 ✭✭✭
    #812 October, 2019, 12:37 pm.

@DubiousAffairs I wholeheartedly agree. I was looking for it myself for a while and then the light bulb went on and I was like ohhhh.... So then I clicked inventory, clicked registy, and then clicked events. That's too many clicks! It's almost as bad as too many cooks.

• DubiousAffairsDubiousAffairs Posts: 167 ✭✭✭
    #912 October, 2019, 01:16 pm.

@Ginnungagap on the bright side that's fewer knives than with cooks.