List of Bugs Since Latest Update

CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 60 ✭✭
edited October 11 in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 13 October, 2019, 06:35 am.

I am still having a lot of issues since the last update.

-The game locks up when leveling up in the Registry. (Yes, I know this is already a known issue, I'm just trying to make a complete list.) Sometimes when I restart the app, I see the rewards when I go back in, sometimes I don't.

-When using portkeys, it sometimes shows the reward screen and sometimes doesn't.

-After I have bought something in Diagon Alley, the next time I try to go into the store, it keeps backing me out to the previous screen without showing the store. I have to restart my phone to go back into the store. (This was especially comical during the tutorial for buying potions a few days ago... It kept taking me back out to the screen with the little hand pointing to the registry and the message kept repeating. I finally thought to restart my phone and then it worked.)

-After I have used the rental cauldron, I have to restart my phone before I can use it again.

-Most rewards screens are not being shown after defeating Traces and Oddities. At least three times that I have noticed, rewards screens that were not shown for Traces have randomly popped up after I defeat an enemy in a fortress challenge.

-After I restart my phone, it seems to work fine for a little bit, and then the bugs start popping up again.

I am not sure all of these are related to the latest update, but I have only noticed them since then.

Comments

• JulieJubzJulieJubz Posts: 516 ✭✭✭✭
    #211 October, 2019, 09:17 pm.

I think it's a really good idea making a list like this, to keep track of things. The problems I'm experiencing are also in here, so hopefully more people can comment and we can have a concise list from everyone :)

• Docbrown88Docbrown88 Posts: 8
    #311 October, 2019, 10:40 pm.

I haven't been able to login since the update, my loading screen only goes 1/4 the way and the after about 30 sec I get a list connection check wifi or mobile data error code , with the Return to Map under that message. Once I press return to map a loud sound effects click sounds and I return to the loading bar, and this process keeps repeating.

#411 October, 2019, 10:42 pm.

I haven't been around long enough to share a screenshot of my problem or I would share the loading screen and error message.

#511 October, 2019, 10:46 pm.

Don't worry though somehow I've still managed to use 1.85 gb of data after clearing cache,and uninstalled , and still can't login.

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 242 ✭✭
    edited October 12 #612 October, 2019, 08:30 pm.

add:

at inn, i see the spinning of platters but not the winning dish. i get kicked back to map and i have to look at new spellcount and remember old spellcount to figure out how many spells were obtained this time around. again, no doubt a bug tied to that wonderful animation-skip feature

ps- there is an intangible joyful bonus in seeing that lovely fat juicy roast chicken/turkey dinner appear. you can keep the nasty pumpkin juice and berty’s tall box of beans

• DubiousAffairsDubiousAffairs Posts: 167 ✭✭✭
    #712 October, 2019, 09:00 pm.

During Fortress Challenges, after defeating an enemy you may see a Counfoundable/Oddity reward screen.

It happened to me today, I zapped a pixie and saw an Erkling reward screen.

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 242 ✭✭
    #813 October, 2019, 01:38 am.

when it happened to me in fortresd, it was actually a hagrid’s umbrella rewards summary - so not always an oddity

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 60 ✭✭
    #913 October, 2019, 06:35 am.

Yes, I have had the unrelated rewards

screens pop up in the fortress from both oddities and regular traces. It’s very odd!