Can you hear pictures?

OwlxOwlx Posts: 603 ✭✭✭✭✭
in Story #1 latest comment 14 January, 2020, 12:45 am.

@HPWULola @Acumen@JulieJubz @Dogoutlaw @Bormacska@Imabug

@AuroraKadavra if I missed anyone who need/wants to play please tag them in your post

I hear pictures. Do you? Example

To the tune of Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel....

Hello Centaur my old friend,

Have come you come to fight again

Sorry I can't help it and my tween needs me to share these a with wider group.

Can't wait to hear yours.

Comments

• AcumenAcumen Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #309 October, 2019, 06:03 pm.

"Hey everyone, check out my McKayla Maroney impression!"

• LeFayeofAlbionLeFayeofAlbion Posts: 489 ✭✭✭✭
    #409 October, 2019, 06:30 pm.

I need a lot of Ginny fragments, so when I’m in a legends of Hogwarts flagged area, hoping to run into Ginny, I sing ‘Ginny darling, you’re my best friend...’ to the tune of Jenny Darling.

• ZookiTabookiZookiTabooki Posts: 580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #509 October, 2019, 08:47 pm.

@Acumen I hear you! look for the black stripe I say. I also hum a modified version of G&Rs 'I used to love her' every time my ole friend Fawkes and I reunite, though lately I've been feeling much more forgiving. @Owlx Thanks for tickling my brain with the concept of hearing pictures. I ponder much about vibration and frequency in my spare time and the idea of hearing pictures, and conversely seeing music or sound had my brain doing backflips. 🤪

• JulieJubzJulieJubz Posts: 640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #609 October, 2019, 09:05 pm.

OMG YESS!! I love this!! I now started singing the "double mint gum" commercial because of that Slytherin picture I posted of "bad breath" 🤣

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 13 #710 October, 2019, 01:10 am.

@Acumen I know what you mean about internal dialogue. My internal dialogue is a group discussion. Kinda like episodes of the mup-pet show only with a bigger cast. Usually lead by Yoda or Dobby.

Hope this doesn't come off like I hear voices scary. Just a very active imagination and my brain is always spinning. Giving the wild thought tracks favorite fiction personalities is a way to focus.

Post edited by hpwulola on
    #810 October, 2019, 03:21 am.

I sang -to myself -to all the dark forces today

Another one bites the dust, an another one down, an another one down, an another one bites the dust!

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #910 October, 2019, 05:34 am.

@Owlx I know what you mean, I had to turn off the soundtrack because the sounds weren't quite as in depth as in my head... Silly imagination!

#1023 October, 2019, 03:18 am.

Another One Bites the Dust can on the stereo as I was battle a death eater! Very well timed

#1113 January, 2020, 03:37 am.

My new one is...

To the tune of 99 bottles of B33r on the wall...

99 doxies for my page, b1ast one down, turn around 98 doxies for my page. I have 85 more verses. To sing. This feels very much like- this is the song that never ends....

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1213 January, 2020, 04:49 am.

@Owlx I sing Another one bites the dust for the doxies!😂

Also, careful with the leet speak. Users have been flagged for abuse in the past. fyi

#1314 January, 2020, 12:45 am.

@Dogoutlaw thank you for the heads up. It's very appreciated.

I sing another bites the dust for bigger foes.

The larger universe is in on it too. I've been out after the deatheaters and escapees and Another on bites the dust comes on the radio.

I was singing Doxie Dawn -Tanya Tuckers Detla Dawn to them until I prestiged the page and need 100.😫