Both brilliant and non-brilliant death eaters

LeFayeofAlbionLeFayeofAlbion Posts: 496 ✭✭✭✭
in General Questions #1 latest comment 08 October, 2019, 08:23 pm.

I was super excited to see the new oddities page (while the brilliant page is still in the works I suppose) does that mean, starting today we’ll be getting both brilliant and non-brilliant death eater and azkaban escapee. (And Fluffy! Do we have to fight fluffy! I wonder if there will be a new spell to put him to sleep)

But the rain on the page art worries me. Makes me think that perhaps they’ll only appear during rain. Hope that is not the case but I’m afraid that it might be. They are oddities after all! Would love more info!

Comments

• AcumenAcumen Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #208 October, 2019, 02:25 pm.

You're probably right that Fluffy, being an emergency level threat, will be more like the Horned Serpent. Not terribly uncommon for people in some regions, but very rare for others where the weather conditions have to be just right.

I imagine the death eater and azkaban escapee will be more common, but that's only a guess. We'll probably have to find out the hard way. Hopefully there will be reports of sightings coming in soon.

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #308 October, 2019, 04:26 pm.

@LeFayeofAlbion how long is your rainy season? Because if I could, I would send you some of ours! (PNW - with only 152 days of sun we see more than enough serpents)

• JulieJubzJulieJubz Posts: 640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #408 October, 2019, 06:41 pm.

I don't think it has anything to do with the rain. It's currently raining here and I've yet to see Fluffy :)

• LeFayeofAlbionLeFayeofAlbion Posts: 496 ✭✭✭✭
    #508 October, 2019, 08:15 pm.

@Bormacska oh but the monsoon is almost coming to an end soon and apart from sudden change thunderstorms out of the blue, there hasn’t been much rain. The summer will go back to over 45C and no rain whatsoever 😭 Why did I move here

@JulieJubz I saw that someone in my friends list had gotten a Fluffy fragment but I’ve already forgotten who (it’s 1:45 am) My first reaction on seeing that it was called ‘three headed dog’ instead of Fluffy was ‘excuse me! His name is Fluffy and he is a good boy!’

I’m yet to come across any of the new oddity fragments including the normal death eater and azkaban escapee.

#608 October, 2019, 08:19 pm.

@LeFayeofAlbion whaat????? how dare they!! It should be Fluffy 😭 he is the best boy!!

• GinnungagapGinnungagap Posts: 444 ✭✭✭✭
    #708 October, 2019, 08:21 pm.

@JulieJubz @LeFayeofAlbion It is possible we may get a specific fluffy foundable later similar to centaur vs Firenze.

#808 October, 2019, 08:23 pm.

@Ginnungagap that's totally true!