The Brag Board

Comments

• AuroraKadavraAuroraKadavra Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #24227 November, 2019, 03:21 am.

@LeFayeofAlbion congrats on swooping evil- so rare!! And totally loving your hair it looks gorgeous!

@Ginnungagap wow!! U have definitely had a successful few months! That's quite a registry!!

I haven't been keeping up with sharing my finds this past couple week with all the horrid stuff going on at home. But i think im on road to recovery now & thank you so much for your kind words & support 😍

Some of my successes:

Was amazed to see pickett for 2nd time lol! And portkeys gave me 14 & then 15 of the fountain to place it 😊

Finally have a local group to fortress with, was chuffed with these from Dark chamber I, had forgotten to put my baruffio on for first one lol!

Getting there on books!!

Books I complete, II nearly there, just a bit more work on books III.

And finally levelled up to 39, got my sights firmly fixed on level 40 - no more missing a day pottering 😀

#24327 November, 2019, 08:50 pm.

Todays 'catch oc the day '

Yay! Wish id had Baruffio going still 🤦🏼‍♀️

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #24529 November, 2019, 05:59 am.

woohoo! congrats, @LeFayeofAlbion

• MageOfHeavenMageOfHeaven Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #24629 November, 2019, 08:22 am.

Some more steps i need to go :) woohhoooo...

#24729 November, 2019, 08:37 am.

@MageOfHeaven - ausgezeichnet !

#24829 November, 2019, 08:38 am.

Fantastic @LeFayeofAlbion ! Congrats hon!

Its been a slow week for me, and im not sure this qualifies as 'bragable' cos im sure im waaaaay behind most, but finally opened all the portkeys id been save yesterday so iv prestiged it to bronze....yay?....go me!?....😂

edited November 2019 #25130 November, 2019, 06:56 am.

it took me awhile, but snagged masterful cast #100 on the spiralizer trying to capture sirius black a few minutes ago ... irony being, it resisted on my masterful cast and two great casts that followed, and finally succumbed on the fair cast when my finger cramped

#25230 November, 2019, 08:06 pm.

@Acumen @Owlx oh guys c'monnnn!! You're just torturing us with pics of those beautiful pies!!! That's just cruel!! Unless u gonna use some floo powder to pop thru my chimney & bring a slice of course- then all is forgiven 😀

Just kidding- Happy Thanksgiving to all you Macusa wizarding folk 😊

Was pretty chuffed with this tonight- finally!! That last harp didn't depart like usual- woohoo!!

• AcumenAcumen Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #25330 November, 2019, 08:31 pm.

I wish I could bring you pie, @AuroraKadavra! After a slice of pie, I want to go grab a pint at this pub!

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #25430 November, 2019, 08:34 pm.

The train on the sign looks like the Hogwarts Express

#25530 November, 2019, 09:47 pm.

That sounds a great plan @Acumen !! Pie & a Pint, then its a short walk down to the fortress for a battle, then of course we'd need more pie & a pint to replenish 😀

@Owlx I have never ever noticed what the sign had on it 😂 I top up energy there every day but have never looked! Lol. It really does look like Hogwarts Express! Well spotted!

#25630 November, 2019, 09:59 pm.

That's what's neat about the gift post cards. We don't pay much attention to our own areas. But find new appreciation from details other's notice.

• LeFayeofAlbionLeFayeofAlbion Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭
    #25701 December, 2019, 01:53 am.

@Acumen @Owlx I want pie! 🥺

• AcumenAcumen Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #25801 December, 2019, 01:56 am.

All finished with Red Books. Now I can just do what I enjoy most. Walk around and find stuff. I would love to share my pie with you too, @LeFayeofAlbion. Everyone needs more pie in their lives!

• ManateeMommaManateeMomma Posts: 72 ✭✭✭
    #26003 December, 2019, 12:23 am.

This is an odd one that few will understand. Santa Claus, Indiana, is home to an amusement park called Holiday World and Splashin' Safarai. Their "newest" roller coaster has wings and is called Thunderbird! I was so super excited when it dawned on me that I caught Thunderbird at.....well.....pretty close to a real Thunderbird. I shared this on the park's Facebook group and no one understood. Made me feel completely aloof. Hopefully you all understand.

#26103 December, 2019, 01:06 am.

We understand! I will squeee with you.

#26203 December, 2019, 01:08 am.

This was my squeee today.

George and Angelina in the snow!!!

#26303 December, 2019, 07:46 am.

well done, @Dogoutlaw !!

edited December 2019 #26403 December, 2019, 07:47 am.

@Owlx — hoooooo(t)raaaaaay !!! 🦉

#26503 December, 2019, 02:52 pm.

Wow @Acumen you magnificent being!!! Check u all maxed out!! 🙌

And you @Dogoutlaw with those pages!! Im trailing behind u on nearly every one of those by 2 or 3 fragments! I think it seems my role in this verse is to be always one stap behind you!! 😂 congrats on the pages and @Owlx you couldn't have summed it up better- we have found our tribe who would be jumping around in the street like maniacs together!! Lol.

Ive had an awsome morning, was just collecting some gifts to give & mulling about b4 the event starts 7pm tonight for us in uk. And within 15 min id come across these...

Would u adam & eve it!! A dragon and a swooping evil!! Woohoo!! Had already llaced fawkes but still chuffed butties with him 😀

Plus i got about 6 i think extravagant gifts to give out with this morns collecting! So much better than yesterday nothing but ordinary ones. A pretty fab morning!!

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #26804 December, 2019, 05:42 pm.

Well done y’all!! @ManateeMomma that’s cool!!

@Owlx ❤️ I love that one!

@AuroraKadavra look at all those fab catches!!! Yay! And don’t worry, you had a rough time lately which slowed you down a wee bit. I’m sure the tables will turn at some point!

@JulieJubz woop woop!!

• MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #26904 December, 2019, 09:46 pm.

@AuroraKadavra I was able to grab one today too! I wonder if there’s somewhat of a pattern to when certain foundables appear...

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #27004 December, 2019, 10:23 pm.

Oh so jealous of all of you guys and your swooping evils! Congrats on those!

@JulieJubz way to go on leveling up and that gardening skill!

@Dogoutlaw all those prestiged pages, holy cow! 👀

@AuroraKadavra fantastic catches! Fawlks loves to just tease me and disappear... One day * shakes fist at sky*

@ManateeMomma I love the thunderbird! The park looks pretty crazy too.

@dogobe my forum skills and fumbling fingers on a cell brought you into the conversation and I cannot seem to delete tagged names, so hello!