The Brag Board

Comments

• GinnungagapGinnungagap Posts: 447 ✭✭✭✭
    #3212 October, 2019, 05:44 pm.

@AuroraKadavra yeah amazing forum bug. My post disappeared. Apparently it's back now, not sure when that happened lol. Now it just looks silly as others also noticed my original post disappear after they commented on it.

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #3314 October, 2019, 03:05 am.

@Ginnungagap

@Osprey1 forgot about that song, now I'm going to hear that while fighting werewolves. Wonderful🤣

Less impressive but I have 1. It's a start & once I heard there's no place to go after gold I'm ok if it takes a long time.

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #3414 October, 2019, 09:26 am.

@Osprey1 that’s fab, on both achievements, especially the second one! And that song😂😂😂 🐺 if we go to London, it must be during the full moon and this song must be played!

@AuroraKadavra you’ll get there, dinna fash! (I don’t know Newcastle, so that’s the closest I can get!😂😂🤷🏼‍♀️)

Yep @Owlx it’s an achievement just to get to the gold frame, so well done! I’m still working on those elusive umbrellas! Defo not a race!

• AuroraKadavraAuroraKadavra Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #3514 October, 2019, 09:37 am.

😂😂 @Dogoutlaw its a bit 'wiy eye pet, dinni fret' or something like that! My eldest daughter goes there often as her auntie lives there on dads side (ex-hubby).

Up here in Lancashire we sound much like Jon Snow & his crew on Game of Thrones. 'U know nothing Jon Snow' is very much the accent 😂

#3614 October, 2019, 09:42 am.

These are best I've got 🙈 oh dear- thought the ridiculous amount of scrolls was worth a mention lol. Bit shoddy, but hey ****- as we've said- marathon not a sprint!! 😂

#3714 October, 2019, 10:01 am.

Those are great @AuroraKadavra ! Thoroughly impressed with your gold frame on Books I! I just got to silver on that one on Wednesday. The Occamy!!😍 Welcome to the 1000 scroll club!😂😂 And you’re one umbrella away from prestiging!! Nice!

#3814 October, 2019, 10:35 am.

It wont let me delete the other pics! It stayed on my phone as a draft as the post went for moderation. I tried everything to delete the other pics- realised id forgot to add the McGonagall page 😀 lol, getting there on that one. Apologies for the double post & if it goes for moderation again then I cant post on this thread again cos this draft will be here forever! Lol. Unless some clever person can tell me how to delete the pics from the draft!

So anyway- here's McGonagall page & thankyou for the kind comments dogoutlaw, i appreciate you recognising my feelings of inferiority to Acumen & Ginnung 😂

#3914 October, 2019, 10:35 am.

@AuroraKadavra your doing great! Those Newt Scarmanders seem to hide for me to find them

#4014 October, 2019, 10:42 am.

Ahh thanks @Ginnungagap - i had a really good run with Newt, but now haven't seen him for ages 😔

But im going to have a few drives out this week cos no appointments so hoping il get a couple of red traces 😊

• ImaginatioImaginatio Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #4114 October, 2019, 12:11 pm.

@Owlx congratulations on the gold frame.

I have yet to get a gold, but I’ll post when I get my first 😊

@AuroraKadavra Nice frames 😊 I only saw Newt once but with no spell energy. Hopefully he’ll pay a visit soon.

Plus you people with your 1000 scrolls 😯 that’s a lot. I’ve still got a while to go before I get there.

#4215 October, 2019, 09:39 am.

@Imaginatio oh no with Newt!! Thats totally gutting!! Hope he pays a visit again soon!

Its taken me ages to get the gold frames lol- keep getting loads of the ones I've got- I'm sure the game knows & hides the ones I need on purpose! 😂

#4315 October, 2019, 09:41 am.

Yay! Got the boggart cabinet & Hagrids umbrella last night! Phew! Now the weasley clock i seemed to get every other confoundable can count again! 😀

#4415 October, 2019, 09:43 am.

Ive just doomed myself to never seeing the weasley clock again haven't I !? 🤦🏼‍♀️

#4515 October, 2019, 11:49 am.

@AuroraKadavra Hopefully he’ll pay a visit to us both 😊

Congratulations on prestiging those frames to gold and you’ll see the Weasley clock, don’t worry.

I get what you mean with the game hiding the foundables you need though. I need a couple of Niffler fragments to prestige to silver, but he’s just disappeared. I used to see lots of him before prestiging the frame to bronze, but looks like he’s hiding now. Hopefully he’ll show up soon.

#4615 October, 2019, 12:56 pm.

@Imaginatio @AuroraKadavra I have noticed in the past month and a half that there seems to be spurts of certain spawns (noticeable on the rarer ones). My wife and I can go a couple weeks without seeing a niffler, then over the next week we see several. I believe that the spawns rotate a little bit each week to help make it more likely to find them at some point. If you see one of the rarer spawns you need, keep going out as much as possible until you get what you need to place. I can't guarantee this to be true. However, from our experiences, I find it extremely likely.

#4715 October, 2019, 01:51 pm.

@Ginnungagap Hmm, that is interesting. Thanks for bringing that point up, as it may be the case. I remember having a hard time finding the Mooncalf but getting lots of Nifflers at one point and now I find lots of Mooncalfs and no Nifflers. I’m going to have to give that a try. I wonder when the next Niffler spawn is going to be. 🤔 Hopefully soon. Let’s see.

#4815 October, 2019, 01:53 pm.

@Ginnungagap that sounds very plausible- i think you're onto something.

Speaking of the niffler its just him i need to prestige that page to gold & since silver hes vanished! Poof! Like magic!! Lol

I hope he comes back soon cos i keep seeing the others on that page all the time!!

#4915 October, 2019, 02:18 pm.

@AuroraKadavra I think he may have gone globe-trotting. I wonder when he’s going to be back in the UK...

#5015 October, 2019, 09:40 pm.

Speaking of the niffler, I just caught one a few minutes ago! Maybe that's a good sign...? I rarely see him as well, he's always the last to place on that frame!

#5116 October, 2019, 12:53 am.

Me too the nifflers always a rare find. I was very excited to see one today. I have 8 of 24 to gold prestige the page.

@HPWULola Hoping the developers do something to follow gold pages.

Maybe re-start them to wood frames with stars to acknowledge the previous accomplishments. Cycle could continue indefinitely.

#5216 October, 2019, 03:13 am.

@Dogoutlaw I hope it’s a good sign. Also, congratulations on getting a Niffler.

@Owlx hopefully that means you’ll see many more soon and be able to prestige that frame 😊

#5316 October, 2019, 06:33 am.

Lol, I hope he comes back soon @Imaginatio cos I've prestiged 3 pages this week & it's gone to my head! Haha.

Il be wanting one a week now, if that could be arranged thank you! 😆

#5416 October, 2019, 09:40 am.

@AuroraKadavra lol. Hopefully that will be the case😊

#5518 October, 2019, 11:49 am.

Ok- I'm not certain- but i think this stuff qualifies as 'brag-able?' Lol

So- just in past 3 days- first, i levelled up from 35-36 in 1 wk & half a day! I thought that was pretty good goin?

Also- one morning got 14,000xp from dawn run with horned serpents etc & Newt on baruffio! Yes- i repeat Newt on baruffio! Lol.

Also have encountered- sorting hat, goblet of fire, hermiones time turner, another McGonagall!! I know! Awesome right!?

Weasley car, quidditch Harry, Fawkes nearly placed & quidditch Hermione!

Its been an awesome few days!! 😀

#5718 October, 2019, 12:41 pm.

@AuroraKadavra congrats on level up! Wow what a great morning.

@MtPollux 👏 impressive.

#5818 October, 2019, 01:01 pm.

Yay! @MtPollux it's so fab when you see your first gold page!!

Thanks @Owlx 😊 did u check your notifications for 10/9?

edited October 2019 #5918 October, 2019, 01:27 pm.

@AuroraKadavra yes thank you I finally found it. 👍🦉

#6018 October, 2019, 03:43 pm.

Nice!!! Congrats @AuroraKadavra and @MtPollux !!!

• Dewin99Dewin99 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #6118 October, 2019, 05:02 pm.

At last! My first Buckbeak!