The Brag Board

Comments

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 324 ✭✭✭
    #48227 January, 2020, 07:03 am.

What a nice for dark detector and i got last fragment for unicorn yay!

And long away for the wizarding challenge...

• ClairabusGryffClairabusGryff Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #48327 January, 2020, 09:43 pm.

@Bonmedo wow it took you 5,666 fortress battles to get that elite achievement? Holy caca!! I am currently at 1,067 battles. So about two more years to get thatYIKES!! Congrats to you and you are right - what an odd number to end it on!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Dewin99Dewin99 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #48427 January, 2020, 09:47 pm.

@Bonmedo Awesome achievement! Well done!

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #48728 January, 2020, 02:52 am.

Nice @WerewolfChaser !! I know that was a beast to do for you, you really did great this month to get so many red books!

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #48828 January, 2020, 02:57 am.

@WerewolfChaser Wow Congratulations Fierce!

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #48928 January, 2020, 03:15 am.

@WerewolfChaser - well done, good on ya !! 🍻

• RazorgirlRazorgirl Posts: 128 ✭✭✭
    #49028 January, 2020, 04:26 am.

It was a great end to a great day! 🙃👍

• AcumenAcumen Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020 #49128 January, 2020, 02:43 pm.

@Yohanes12, very cool. Those unicorns are super rare.

@Dewin99, nice haul! I’m always happy to make room in my vault for more unicorn hair because there’s no telling how long it’ll be until I get my hands on some more.

@WerewolfChaser, a HUGE milestone! Totally jealous, but also stoked. That’s awesome! Can’t wait to get there myself. Just 42 more restricted section books. I’m a little bummed there was only half a Brilliant event during January, because I was looking forward to being done next month. Oh well, I suppose another couple of weeks won’t hurt me. Congrats! Have a celebratory beverage! Anything from a chocolate malt to a whiskey neat. Whatever makes you smile. 😊

#49228 January, 2020, 10:16 pm.

Congrats @WerewolfChaser - way to go! So let me ask you...now what are you going to work towards? I do wonder when more lessons will be rolled out. How many scrolls do you have left now?

#49329 January, 2020, 01:40 am.

2nd completely maxed/completed page:

• WerewolfChaserWerewolfChaser Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭
    #49429 January, 2020, 01:43 am.

@ClairabusGryff I currently have 1 red book, 138 green books and 7,152 scrolls.

The fortress effort I found quite gruelling. January alone I completed 520 battles. The grind was worse than other aurors for me as I had spent a LOT of red books during beta that now require green books, hence my stockpile of green books.

I am fearful of further training so I shall just stockpile for a while I think. I have all training that is scroll only for both magi and prof. It is tempting to use the green books on my magizoo training. One of the aurors I played with on Saturday is in the same boat as me as having used excessive red books now no longer needed so an excess of green books. He went through the magizoo tree using only scrolls and green books and jumped to level 12.

I'm currently at level 49, 41.70%

• MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #49529 January, 2020, 02:08 am.

Nice job @kiheikid! I have a few gold pages but none maxed yet.

#49629 January, 2020, 04:55 am.

@MrSciGuy - thanks, you’ll get there too ... it really is just a matter of time and a bit anti-climactic. no flashing lights, no bells sounding off, nada, zip, zilch.

#49729 January, 2020, 03:50 pm.

@WerewolfChaser that’s right I remember reading you were a beta tester. And just wow, 520 battles in January - that’s crazy! Let me ask you what level do you typically do when you are **** at the fortress?

Congrats @kiheikid on completing a page. I really wish they would add a platinum page where it would be like 4X the number to prestige to platinum. Otherwise it seems to me like those pages are dead pages. There is simply nothing more to do with them.

#49829 January, 2020, 05:31 pm.

@ClairabusGryff I typically do tower IV or V as I don't have unlimited potion ability.

The battles required for books that I needed was based on Tower IV.

#49929 January, 2020, 05:36 pm.

Thank you @WerewolfChaser as I have been doing Tower 2. That one I can typically get through with about 10-12 spell energy. I just did a Forest one and got an elite dark wizard. Every time he hit me it was 80 points gone. I went through four healing potions with him alone and cost me 39 SE for 362 challenge XP so not worth it as I would rather stick with the tower chambers. What runestones did you use in that chamber? I have been using 1-3 in the tower chambers.

• AuroraKadavraAuroraKadavra Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #50029 January, 2020, 06:54 pm.

Heyyyyyyyyy guys!!! What's uuuuuuup!!!

Sorry I've been offline for ages- life just bit crazy atm! Please bear with me- I'm really misding chatting to everyone! So much!!

I managed to finish the event with less than 2hrs to go! 10 portkeys!! Brutal!!! But i made it thank goodness.

Ive soooo much to share- but for now will just pop the pic of event finish that finally got me the red books needed 21 for next skill so im maxed on all but 3 now. Still need loads red books. I'm very close on the fortress 15 red books achievement though so should be able to get next skill soon too 😀

Hope u are all doing great & im really looking forward to having some time on Friday i hope to have a read & catch up with everyone!

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #50229 January, 2020, 11:48 pm.

@Acumen LOL I love you man! I think I discovered that a couple of months ago after a few months of wishing the exact same thing! LOLOLOL I just assumed everyone else already knew that and I was the slow one. Glad I wasn't alone...? But good thing you put it here, because maybe there are others like us. ;)

#50330 January, 2020, 12:15 am.

Oh thank goodness I’m not alone! Thank you for making me feel better, @Dogoutlaw. I owe you a pint!

#50430 January, 2020, 01:46 am.

@ClairabusGryff I used all my level 1's then moved onto 2's then 3's. I save my 4 and 5's for our country's only sponsored fortress or the rare group battles.

Here's a link to a spreadsheet giving the breakdown of how much challenge xp earnt per runestone level and how many red books you can earn.

It's based on challenge rank 150 as I had to do many more levels than a typical auror. It's also based on playing solo. The numbers are a lot better of course in a group but I've only done that twice.

Hi,

Here's the link to the file:

https://1drv.ms/x/s!ArggTvZSmGYGkkD3dtK1Btke7BZE

Shared from Excel for Android

@Acumen Is it alright if I giggle at you for the scrolling? I wouldn't say it's dense but I'm finding it amusing that you are. We all stumble on things much later and think everyone else knows but your post shows there are others.

#50530 January, 2020, 01:59 am.

@AuroraKadavra sure have missed seeing your lovely posts and we all miss you but I do hope your move is going well and the weather is cooperating for you!! Congrats on finishing the event quickly!!

• MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #50730 January, 2020, 09:01 pm.

Ha yeah @Acumen they need to completely rework any future achievement rewards. Scrolls for anything beyond bronze level achievements is just ridiculous. Or is it riddikulus? Either way, to work so long at something only to have a meaningless reward is terrible.

#50930 January, 2020, 09:08 pm.

Wow, a two-for-one on rare items. Nice score, @MrSciGuy. 😊

#51030 January, 2020, 10:40 pm.

@MrSciGuy - i forgot traces sometimes reward a silver key (it has been too long) - congratulations on your windfall

#51130 January, 2020, 10:57 pm.

You are hilarious @Acumen ! So glad you got more scrolls today!!🤣🤣🤣

Today guess who popped up on my map...my pal Newt! It took me three dawdle straights and two potent exstimulos to catch him. Sheesh he was expensive to catch and am at 7/15 of him. I hope the other 8 fragments aren’t like this.

Agree wholeheartedly @MrSciGuy about any achievement rewarding scrolls or really anything we can pick up on our map. Just my opinion.