The Brag Board

Comments

• AcumenAcumen Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #39204 January, 2020, 06:21 pm.

Well done, @Dogoutlaw! While I wasn’t satisfied until completing the gold frames on all the easy pages, I think I’m fine with just reaching bronze on all the more difficult pages. 😄

• AuroraKadavraAuroraKadavra Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #39305 January, 2020, 09:56 am.

@Dogoutlaw - i have a couple days ill in bed & look what u go & do!!! Gurrrrl !!! I just....well I.....I'm flabbergasted!! Total respect! With more than a smidge of jealousy! 😂

McGonagall said you had reminded her to pop along...thankyou 😊

I forgot to screenshot her so here she is at 10 now- tho I still feel rather underwhelming aside your display 😂🙌

#39405 January, 2020, 10:02 am.

My recent achievements in the few days I've been able to get out of late- note to self- from tomorrow you shall be back with a vengeance! Nothing less will do!!

Oh woops- sorry that 2nd one was mixed with postcards pics for other thread meant delete that. Sorry!!

So i asked for Tom Riddle and the very next day he appeared! That was good of him! But there's another graves & 2 swooping evils- hang on....clearly my body got out of bed today leaving my brain still there!!

Il get my act together shall I and post properly maybe? Just an idea? Brain first perhaps?....

• MtPolluxMtPollux Posts: 855 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020 #39605 January, 2020, 01:11 pm.

@AuroraKadavra that was quite an up and down ride following the tales of your latest exploits lol. Congrats!

I got to prestige another page last night:

• ClairabusGryffClairabusGryff Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #39705 January, 2020, 05:46 pm.

@AuroraKadavra you crack me up! Are you feeling better? How did you manage to get all those dark arts Foundables? I am at 4/11 swooping evil and although he scares me I love him. And at 2/11 Tom Riddle. All of my dark arts fortress frags are placed from the Halloween events so I need to prestige one of those pages ASAP.

Yesterday I played a lot and got:

1. 4 Dragons (2 in a row) Peruvian Vipertooth
    2. 1 Swooping Evil from a 10k Portkey (and 10k wiz XP)
    3. 1 Hagrid (woohoo)
    4. 1 McGonagall
    5. 1 Firenze I am at 9/11 of him
    6. 1 Percival Graves 10/11 of him
    7. 1 Young HP (from a Portkey)
    8. Lastly 1 Quidditch Pitch Stand from a fortress battle, I am at 14/15 so I need one more to prestige that page as I have everything else. I have been trying for the past month to get the last 2 frags of the Quidditch Pitch Stands but wasn’t successful until yesterday I tried a FOREST I and got that fragment.

So all in all a great day for me. Minus the inns were always giving me tobasco sauce bottles ONLY! (3SE)

Has anyone had success with acquiring the Wizengamot Accusation Chair fortress fragment? I am at 11/15 and would like to prestige the page but for weeks I haven’t been successful.

#39805 January, 2020, 07:16 pm.

Luck was on my side. I needed 1 more quidditch pitch stand but have been out of games & sports runes for a while. Today I spent some time at a G&S flag long enough to rank up, then went to a fortress, crossed my fingers and:

I'm ready for some frozen Rons!

#40006 January, 2020, 02:20 am.

Great pics, @Dock01!

• Dock01Dock01 Posts: 45 ✭✭
    #40106 January, 2020, 03:05 am.

ACUMEN Thank you SO MUCH !!! :) it means alot

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #40306 January, 2020, 08:18 am.

@Bormacska - congratulations!! 👍🏼

#40406 January, 2020, 05:37 pm.

Yay!! Congrats @Bormacska ! I kno wot u mean about using anything on the low threats, i always think- how dare u!!? Lol. Behave yourself you low threat thingy u!!

@MtPollux it was an up & down ride for me too!! 😂😂 trying to get my brain & my typing/pic posting in synch seemed an impossible task! I literally guffawed at myself saying ...look...love these swooping evil pics.....Grawp!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

My apologies to all who went on that rollercoaster of a post with me! Congrats on prestiging those pages, i just need the quidditch stands which im gonna sit at the fortress tomorrow afternoon til i get!! Ready to prestige just in time for the event. I managed to place Ron about an hour ago 😊

#40506 January, 2020, 05:40 pm.

@ClairabusGryff ive loads of data on which fragments i got where & what rune. So if u still need that info il grab my book when get home & post that for you?

@Dock01 absolutely love the demiguise pics! They are so well placed- love it!!

#40606 January, 2020, 07:46 pm.

@AuroraKadavra yes, I would love to see your data on where to get fortress fragments. There was some date on this forum that someone posted (can't remember who) but for the Quidditch Pitch Stand, and the Wizengamot Accusation Chair I have not had much luck. Although the other day I did get the Quidditch Pitch Stand in Forest I. But I tried again today in Forest I and no luck. And I am out of MG&S runes. So tomorrow I will open rune gifts and pray!

Congrats @MtPollux on prestiging your page! Odd that the Quidditch Pitch Stands goes from needing 15 fragments on the first page and then down to 14 on the bronze page. That is what it is called right? Bronze?

@Bormacska way to go on the Monster Book of Monsters...I am at 11/24 of those suckers. I figure needing 13 should take about 2-3 months!

#40706 January, 2020, 09:02 pm.

AURORAKADAVRA It means Alot that you liked it!!! :) Thank you !!!! i hope to see your post on anything so i can give a thumbs up !

#40807 January, 2020, 12:45 am.

@ClairabusGryff it does seem odd for the stands to go from 15 on the first page to 14 on the second. This seems to be the way that emergency level traces behave (aside from Hagrid who only needed 1 fragment on the first page). Even though fortress only fragments don't list a threat level, they seem to follow the pattern of how many fragments are needed. In this case the stands would be an emergency level foundable.

#40907 January, 2020, 01:25 am.

@MtPollux very solid observation about fortress fragments. I never thought about them that way.

Speaking of Hagrid, this morning he appeared so I popped a potent exstimulo but didn’t pop a dawdle. First cast he disappeared...I legit cried. With all emergency traces I should know to always use a dawdle. They always leave me without the dawdle draught! I am at 3/14 for him. 😭😭😭😭😭 I am gonna go cry some more. #LessonLearned

• MageOfHeavenMageOfHeaven Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #41008 January, 2020, 10:14 am.

I think it is a late Xmas gift, but I like it...

• ImaginatioImaginatio Posts: 833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #41108 January, 2020, 05:50 pm.

Finally got to 40. Took a while, but got there eventually.

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #41208 January, 2020, 06:26 pm.

@Imaginatio Way to go! Congratulations! Those are some pretty decent rewards for level 40!

@Dock01 what great shots of the demiguise, very well placed! Dougal is one of my favorites!

@MageOfHeaven not a bad haul for a single present!

#41308 January, 2020, 06:45 pm.

Nice, @Imaginatio. You’re like a magical gangsta! 😎

#41408 January, 2020, 09:04 pm.

BORMACSKA Thank you very much your awesome comment :) it made my DAY !

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #41611 January, 2020, 09:31 pm.

@Imaginatio and @Yohanes12

Wow yeah for reaching level 40. Hope to.join so soon.

I'm not posting a many screenshots as the format is weird now.

I placed Firenze, the philosopher's stone, Fred, and Pavarti and Harry today.

Fortress with my son. (He just started playing at Christmas) level 4 Auror. We unlocked up to Forest 4 for him. And he got his 1st Dragon!

So great day.

#41711 January, 2020, 09:52 pm.

@Owlx wow forest level 4 on a Lvl 4 Auror? That's impressive!

Sounds like you had a great haul as well!

#41911 January, 2020, 10:22 pm.

Wow, that sounds like a fantastic group of players to interact with! I love when the community is that open and welcoming to help lift up the newer members to a game! 😊

• MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #42113 January, 2020, 01:43 am.

That’s awesome @MtPollux! I’m very jealous. I still need many red books indeed.