Request for Female Dark Wizards & Death Eaters

SnitchSocksSnitchSocks Posts: 1 ✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 10 October, 2020, 12:01 am.

Hi. I'm a member of a Seattle-based WU Facebook group, and while discussing improvements we'd like to see in the game, one of our members pointed out that there have been no female dark wizards or death eaters in the game for us to battle. The only women who appear seem to be as confoundables that need to be rescued. Many people in the FB group replied in agreement that they would like to see better gender representation in the game.

Incidentally, I found a Game Guide book about WU at my daughter's book fair that shows a supposed screenshot from the game of a Dark Witch in a tower fortress chamber... none of us have encountered her, and we are wondering why not. Was she removed from the game? Is it a bug that she never appears?

(I would post a photo of the page in the book, but I'm not allowed to as a newbie to this forum. Sorry.)

Thank you!

Comments

• ZookiTabookiZookiTabooki Posts: 637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019 #205 October, 2019, 10:13 am.

Excellent point. There was a discussion by @bonzork concerning this awhile back...

https://community.harrypotterwizardsunite.com/en/discussion/959/need-more-female-npcs

• AcumenAcumen Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #305 October, 2019, 07:25 pm.

I think it's a valid perspective, @SnitchSocks. I think we'll continue to see more adversaries introduced, and perhaps the Dark Witch will be among the most fierce. Also, your screen name compelled me to do a Google search. I've discovered there's quite a wide variety of snitch socks available on the market, and now my life will feel empty until I have my own pair.

• NeighborlyNeighborly Posts: 34 ✭✭
    #409 October, 2020, 09:56 pm.

They had dark witches early on but I have to admit that I have not seen one in quite a while. I was wondering if they were only in certain chambers. NO idea.

• LooneyLunaLauryLooneyLunaLaury Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #509 October, 2020, 10:01 pm.

There was a special event that generated the witches in the fortress, but they were only for that event - I want to say it was around Halloween? But I agree, they should be brought back as a regular foe!

• EowynRioEowynRio Posts: 94 ✭✭✭
    #610 October, 2020, 12:01 am.

@SnitchSocks, I couldn't agree more. I've been thinking about that for a long time. Thank you for pointing it out.