New Feature - Spell Power Potion

DolmadessDolmadess Posts: 1
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 27 September, 2019, 03:06 pm.

I think most players will agree that spell power management is a crucial feature in the game. You need lots of it to take on higher level fortresses, and sometimes when I really want to focus on Fortresses or when I'm preparing to go battle with friends, I find myself stocking up by following an optimized route around a cluster of inns. This can get tedious pretty quickly so I'd like there to be a way to get spell energy fast, at least occasionally.

For this I'd like to suggest a potion that improves the yields of inns while active, making it easier to stock up to maximum within a shorter time. However, I wouldn't like spellpower to suffer an inflation, so I think the potion should be semi-difficult to obtain with portkey-only ingredients, and it could optionally have the added effect of decreasing the spawn rate of traces in the vicinity in order to discourage excess use. That way it could be used to quickly stock up your spell power every now and then, but fueling a rampage of dozens of fortress matches per day with it would be too expensive.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• GinnungagapGinnungagap Posts: 447 ✭✭✭✭
    #227 September, 2019, 03:06 pm.

@Dolmadess You can brew extimulo potions to make your fortress runs more efficient. This allows you to take down foes 2-3x faster which means 1/2 to 1/3 of the energy.

Although a bit different, I have also suggested the ability to cook food out of ingredients (essentially the ability to make energy potions). Your suggestion works differently as increasing the effectiveness of inns would have different balance effects based on the type and density of inns in an area. It is an interesting thing to think of.