Game Update: 2.4.0 Release Notes
We have updated Harry Potter: Wizards Unite to app version 2.4.0. Check out all of the latest additions and bug fixes below:
Brilliant Event: Fighting Forces:
- Get ready to earn more Restricted Section Books and unlock a new Portkey location with October’s Brilliant Event: Fighting Forces! Week 1 will be from 10/8 - 10/14 and Week 2 will be from 10/22 - 10/28.
- When you successfully cast a spell and return a Foundable, you will now be able to skip through the return animation by tapping on the screen. This will only be possible once you have already returned 1 fragment of a Foundable.
- You can now tap to skip the pot shuffling animation when you visit a Greenhouse
- Bogrod the Goblin is now available in Photo Mode
- You will no longer have to tap each Lens, Frames, or Stickers in your Ministry ID Portrait to dismiss the new item badge (red dot)
- If you open multiple Portkeys at once, you will now only get one dialog box to let you know you have unlocked one or more Portkeys.
- The Portkey Rewards screen will show even if you’re unable to tap 5 wrackspurts or you leave the Portkey unexpectedly.
- Tap and hold Achievement badges in your Ministry ID to get a reminder of which Achievement you completed to receive the badge
- Added Spell Energy to rewards if you win a Wizarding Challenge at a Sponsored Fortresses
- Fixed an issue with Recommended Grade for Chambers being displayed in red text if the player’s Grade is equal to the recommended Grade
- Fixed an issue where players may become stuck in the Potions Tutorial if they tap the ladle before the Tutorial sequence reaches the Master Notes section
- [Beta Players] Players who were in beta before SOS Assignments were introduced are unable to complete the Mysteries tasks
- Fixed an issue where progress for the SOS Assignment: ‘Complete 3 Wizarding Challenges with 3 Teammates’ wasn’t consistently recorded.
- Fixed an issue where players would receive a message that there isn't enough space on their device to "Download All Assets", even if there's adequate space available on their device
- Fixed an issue with the “Download All Assets” occasionally failing
- The “Friends Listed 1: Have 1 Friend in Your Friends List” Achievement may not appear completed until an hour has passed
- Foes may appear to receive Stamina or have negative Stamina after being attacked or defeated
- Players may receive a black screen when switching from the app in Gallery Mode, to take a photo from the device’s camera roll, then going back to the app
- Player’s Portrait may become inverted when taking a photo in the Ministry ID
- Foundables that are not from Encounters can sometimes have a high Seen number, even if they are not Seen in Encounters
- Foundables in Photo Mode may flip around when a player taps on the Foundable to reposition
- Potion Brewing Queue slots may disappear after collecting a Potion and immediately attempting to brew another Potion. Exiting the Potions section fixes this issue.
- Player may receive an error if they attempt to add an emoji to their Codename or to their First/Last Name (Ministry ID Name)