Accidentally created a second account with the same sign-in method

TNCandie2TNCandie2 Posts: 3
in General Questions #1 latest comment 25 September, 2019, 05:01 pm.

The game logged me out the other day, and when trying to get back in, I unintentionally created a second account with the gmail login. Now whenever I try to sign in, I get in as my level 1 account (this one) instead of my original account. If I have to start over, I'm going to quit playing. :-( Please help!

Original account username: TNCANDIE

Level 19

Comments

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #224 September, 2019, 02:04 am.

Have you reported this in app to see if they can fix for you?

• WerewolfChaserWerewolfChaser Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭
    #324 September, 2019, 05:52 am.

Good luck with reporting it in the app. I created an account on an email I created for Pogo.

I then accidentally created a 2nd account on my "proper" email which I had forgotten about until I tried to change to that email.

I reported in game requesting the 2nd account be removed but it's still there.

Even if I wanted to spend money on the app I'm unable due to no payment method on the "game" account.

I had been attempting to use my Google reward credits. Can't even use those unless I play the error account.

• HPWUrobertHPWUrobert Posts: 711 admin
    #424 September, 2019, 11:25 pm.

@TNCandie2 have you tried using the alternative login method with the same email address? When you see a Level 1 account, it's a good indication that you've used the wrong login provider and email combination.

• WerewolfChaserWerewolfChaser Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭
    #525 September, 2019, 06:40 am.

@HPWUrobert Is there anyway to delete these account mishaps? We're technically breaching the TOS...