Suggestion: Potion vault into Potions

iscopeiscope Posts: 3 ✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 23 September, 2019, 10:27 pm.

Many times I found myself in the "Potions" menu, when I try to find out how many potion I have, or search for Baruffio potions to use. Could it be possible to add a "Potion Vault" tab here as well near the Cauldrons and Recipes tabs? Maybe with an extra setting int he "Settings" menu where the default tab can be choosed (Cauldron or Potion vault).

Also the Vault menu could be changed to show first the "Ingredients" and "Seeds and Water" page then the "Potion " (it can stay here as well) and after that at the end the 2 not so used "Utility" and "Runestones" page.

These modifications can save a lot of clicks and swipes during the inventory/seeds maintenance.

Let me know your thoughts about this 😊

Comments

• AuroraKadavraAuroraKadavra Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #223 September, 2019, 08:22 am.

I must admit i can't count how many times ive opened the suitcase & clicked potions instead of vault cos i was going to look at how many baruffio or healing i have! Lol. Obvs the word potions is at the forefront so i click & then tsch at myself for doing it again.

Its not a major problem, just something silly i do regularly- which sums up most of my life tbh! 😂 but i feel ya on that one. I do it at least once a day.

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #323 September, 2019, 10:27 pm.

I think going to potions is pretty common when wanting to use Baruffio's, or even the trace tonic now. I've done it a few times, hubby does it all the time. You can still see how many of each potion you have in the recipes tab, but you can't use anything from there (that I know of). Maybe if you click on the potion so it brings up the details, there should be a "Use" button there. Similar to how you can tap the ingredients on the recipes tab, and there is a manage button. Just a thought. If they don't put a use button there though, I wouldn't want the potions tab under vault to go anywhere, as that is typically the only reason I go to my vault, is to use a potion.