Trace detection - lack of seeds

WillDresdenWillDresden Posts: 17 ✭✭
in Potions #1 latest comment 24 September, 2019, 07:27 am.

Anyone else struggling to find ingredients for the new potion?

getting two ingredients fine, but lacking the two.

ive not seen any seeds for growing in greenhouses?

can we get some seeds for the tonic, along with some extra seed storage space?

Comments

• DigitalisDigitalis Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    #218 September, 2019, 03:37 pm.

some things just do not make sense to grow - re'ems blood, erumpent horns, so on.

i do think it odd to not have dittany seeds...maybe when we do get the new flower ingredients for the trace tonic we will get dittany seeds too.

• LeFayeofAlbionLeFayeofAlbion Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭
    #318 September, 2019, 07:15 pm.

I had been hoping (futilely) that now that there are dragons, when we return dragon oddities we’d get powdered dragon claws. But alas. It is all luck in whether I find them in portkeys. A luck that I do not seem to have.

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 437 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019 #421 September, 2019, 05:09 pm.

I have no trouble at all finding the Baneberrry, Bulbadox Juice, and Angel's Trumpet. I find them on the ground all the time and the Bulbadox Juice is a prize in greenhouses. I assume the Erumpent Horn is in Portkeys but I haven't found any yet. I am not sure if they are not showing up yet or if I have just gotten unlucky. I have been saving enough of the other three ingredients to make 4 Tonics, but haven't been able to make any.

All of the other potion ingredients I find on the map all the time. I never seem to have a shortage of anything that can be found on the ground or as a greenhouse prize. Also, I find the Powdered Dragon Claws in Portkeys pretty regularly. I opened 3 portkeys a couple of days ago and got 5 of them.

• OriginalCarusoOriginalCaruso Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #524 September, 2019, 07:27 am.

I have only found Erumpent horn on the ground not from portkeys yet

Powdered dragon scale from portkeys only