Suggestion - Special fortress raid to gather players

RelaxLahRelaxLah Posts: 66 ✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 25 September, 2019, 05:45 pm.

Current fortress raid arrangement is very convenient to players. We can raid as and when we wait.

But it make it hard for players to bump into each other at fortress.

Suggest to add special fortress raids that happens at random timing at randam fortress, with a countdown timer to draw in players in the proximity.

Make the special raid tougher (or impossible for solo players) eg having 20 foes, but also give out good rewards if successful. This would attracts players to come together and raid together.

Please maintain current fortress raid set up for our routine raidings.

Comments

• KreaturezKreaturez Posts: 64 ✭✭
    #221 September, 2019, 07:15 am.

You mean like pogo? Where players sit out and let the stronger team mates do all the dirty work?

Or get a regular team. what you requested for is already in place. I do 5 team challenges and get 20+ foes to take on together and rewards are 2x more than doing solo.

I'm pretty sure there's Facebook groups or discord for your local area.

• JixamaJixama Posts: 14 ✭✭
    #324 September, 2019, 01:16 am.

There should be a better way to organize a pick-up group among people that happen to be within range of the fortress at the same time. Perhaps let players pause the countdown until the battle starts to give others more time to join?

• WhitehorsemattWhitehorsematt Posts: 123 ✭✭✭
    #425 September, 2019, 08:32 am.

I'd rather have raid-boss style Oddities, you know, ones that are actually a challenge to dispatch.

I had imagined that dragons would be more like this. I love oddities, they are one of my favourite parts of the game, but one crit and I can overcome any of them that I can find (don't get the emergency dragons here).

It would be good to fight ones that were actually a threat to me from time to time. (and gave rewards that scaled with the challenge to defeat)

• GinnungagapGinnungagap Posts: 447 ✭✭✭✭
    #525 September, 2019, 10:38 am.

@Whitehorsematt the dragons are all weaker than horned serpents so you'd one shot them all as well.

I will say I haven't discovered anything for the posters visible in the Challenges section so perhaps those are future major raid bosses.

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #625 September, 2019, 05:45 pm.

That's my hope as well @Ginnungagap