September Community Day Details

edited September 26 in Announcements #1 latest comment 25 September, 2019, 07:05 pm.

Hey everyone! Get ready to gather your friends and head out around your neighbourhood to help contain the Calamity and return rare Foundables to their rightful place during this month’s Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Day! On September 21, you'll have a chance to make progress on your Mysterious Artefact Registry Family page by returning rare Mysterious Artefact Foundables with the help of some special bonuses.

For the duration of Community Day, you will receive the following bonuses:

• Free Diagon Alley Bundle!!
  • Spell Energy will appear on the Map ⚡️
  • Mysterious Artefacts, including rare Foundables such as Hermione’s Time-Turner , will appear more frequently
  • All Exstimulo Potions will have increased effect in Combat and Encounters
  • All Exstimulo Potions brew times will be reduced by 50%
  • All Exstimulo Potions Master Notes will decrease brew time by 50% instead of 15%
  • Increased Spell Energy from Inns

See below for when this Community Day event will take place in your region:

• Asia-Pacific region: September 21, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. AEST (UTC +10)
  • Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India: September 21, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. UTC
  • Americas and Greenland: September 21, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. PDT (UTC -7)

Have fun and see you out there! 😀

Post edited by HPWULola on

Comments

• ImaginatioImaginatio Posts: 264 ✭✭✭
    #216 September, 2019, 10:01 pm.

Awesome! Thanks.

Can’t wait for the community day to begin. Super fast brewing extimulo potions, rare foundables, a free bundle and increased spell energy all sound amazing. Plus spell energy on the map is something I’ve got to see. 😊

• RelaxLahRelaxLah Posts: 38 ✭✭
    #417 September, 2019, 01:49 am.

No xp bonus ? Sad

• EtheriaAdamantEtheriaAdamant Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #617 September, 2019, 02:05 am.

So excited for the spell energy to be like an ingredient drop! It was tough at times since there are only 3 hrs if you went to an inn, only got 3 bolts, then had to wait 5 more mins. Then someone else was already fighting in the fortress and you had to wait until they were finished to join the next one. Now, to find a group...

• ZookiTabookiZookiTabooki Posts: 477 ✭✭✭✭
    #717 September, 2019, 02:14 am.

All Exstimulo Potions will have increased effect in Combat and Encounters

I love this. I recently opened Dark chamber 1 and this might be a great time to get my feet wet taking on these baddies. Five days to prep: I'll be ready.

• LagomorphaPrimeLagomorphaPrime Posts: 30 ✭✭
    #917 September, 2019, 02:28 am.

I'm confused. Will using master notes reduce brew time to 25%, or 50%? I think what is being said is base brewing time will be reduced by half, and master notes will reduce the time by half again.

Also, is reduced brewing time only during the three hours? (If so what if brewing time overlaps the 3 hours?). Or all day?

• LeFayeofAlbionLeFayeofAlbion Posts: 243 ✭✭✭
    #1017 September, 2019, 03:21 am.

@LagomorphaPrime pretty sure the reduced brewing time is only for the 3 hours like it was during the last community day. Just hope there are ample ingredient drops too.

I really wanna know how spell energy will look like on the map. Hope it won’t be just a lightning bolt symbol, but something more exciting.

• OriginalCarusoOriginalCaruso Posts: 45 ✭✭
    #1117 September, 2019, 03:21 am.

IIRC brew time will reduce to 50% of normal ie Exstimulo Potion 2hrs -> 1hr further reduced by 15% with Master Notes and a further 15% if using the rented cauldron

With the rented cauldron, any potion which starts brewing before the purchase time elapses will benefit from the time reductions for the duration of the brew - useful for brewing a Baruffio to use the remaining time up

• LittleMommyTLittleMommyT Posts: 1
    #1217 September, 2019, 05:01 am.

Will flags be turned off for the duration of Community Day, so that flagged areas will also enjoy more Mysterious Artifact traces?

• KreaturezKreaturez Posts: 33 ✭✭
    #1317 September, 2019, 05:48 am.

Waste of a community day

Free stuff... Not that enticing.

Limiting spawns to 1 family. Fine. But you better make the rare foundables more common. Last comm day I heard stories of only 1 McGonagall that whole 3 hours.

Exstimulo more potent. Hope it doesn't flee.

Reduced brew time so that we can make a total of... 6 Exstimulo, or 3 strong, or 2 potent. In that 3 hrs.

Saving grace... More energy for forts. Yey

• Wolfepack06Wolfepack06 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #1417 September, 2019, 07:56 am.

I rather get some green books ,people that got to go to feast got 30 which put all the rest of us at a disadvantage,in pokemon go all the rewards are issued to everyone eventually except a regional pokemon,like the regional dragons they got🙁

• Minervina19Minervina19 Posts: 19 ✭✭
    #1517 September, 2019, 08:10 am.

This should be an action packed 3 hours! I'm excited for extra access to the rare foundables and am guessing the new trace potion may help further! Definitely sounds like a rental cauldron is in order to take advantage of the time boost.

• JulieJubzJulieJubz Posts: 548 ✭✭✭✭
    #1617 September, 2019, 11:34 am.

I won’t have enough gold for rental cauldron. I’m hoping I’ll have enough gold to extend my vault.. I’m soooo close 😫 but I don’t think it’s doable before CD.

I just totally planted 2 full yields of snow drop ‼️ Wanna be super prepared.

• PamdmPamdm Posts: 34 ✭✭
    #1717 September, 2019, 12:46 pm.

Lot of good stuff in this announcement. How much would the strength increase be for the potions? Would give an idea of how high we can aim for in fortress battles!

• PeppermintHumbuPeppermintHumbu Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #1817 September, 2019, 03:20 pm.

Add me as a friend

6736 3296 1187

• EowynRioEowynRio Posts: 41 ✭✭
    #2017 September, 2019, 06:13 pm.

The game app in Brazil is saying that Community Day will happen on 20 September! Isn't the day for the Americas region the 21st?

Would somebody please clarify... or rectify?

• #2117 September, 2019, 06:23 pm.

@EowynRio For your region, Community Day starts on September 21 at 11AM PDT

Here is when it would start in the different timezones in Brazil:

3:00PM Federal District, Brazil (GMT-3)

4:00 PM Ilha de Fernando de Noronha (GMT-2)

3:00 PM Belém (GMT-3)

2:00 PM Manaus - State of Amazonas, Brazil (GMT-4)

1:00 PM Rio Branco (GMT-5)

Hope this helps!

• xxxlindyxxxlindy Posts: 8 ✭✭
    #2317 September, 2019, 06:24 pm.

#2417 September, 2019, 06:34 pm.

Thank you, @HPWULOLA . But Brazilians got at least three warnings in Portuguese (I got them in Portuguese even though my game language is set for English) today saying CD will happen on 20 September. Perhaps this will be corrected later.

• edited September 17 #2517 September, 2019, 06:36 pm.

@EowynRio Hm, that is odd. If you see that information again, can you please take a screenshot and share it here? Thank you!

#2617 September, 2019, 06:40 pm.

@HPWULOLA , yes, will do. I should have done it already. Will try next time it pops up.

• ImaginatioImaginatio Posts: 264 ✭✭✭
    #2917 September, 2019, 09:00 pm.

I got Harmione’s Time-Turner today, so happy 😊 I’ve came across it before but didn’t get it until today. One down Fourteen to go, hopefully the community day will help.

• JylaleeJylalee Posts: 10 ✭✭
    #3017 September, 2019, 10:05 pm.

Looking for other players in Phoenix. Age doesnt matter to me but for young folks that cant handle old folks I am 62. 😊

• RealDJRexRealDJRex Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #3117 September, 2019, 11:36 pm.

Why do they lie? That is not a community day ... it's only 3 hours! Not 24h!

The same as with the day of the dragons, what was only 3 hours. I found out it took time to start and I couldn't get out, and I only got 2 parts of the Chinese Fireball and none of the Dragon from my region, which luckily came out another day outside the event and I was able to get the first part.

It is unfortunate, the "community days" only last 3 hours. They should last 12 hours at least!