Permadot issue in Diagon Alley basket

FMajdoszFMajdosz Posts: 9 ✭✭
in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 23 September, 2019, 05:22 am.

I cannot seem to get rid of the red dot that says there’s something new in the shop. It only shows on the small upper corner basket icon (as opposed to the larger lower one in the potions screen) when I check my dashboard. If I click though it, there’s nothing new and it seems to go away until I’m back out in the main screen where it reappears. Is this happening to anyone else?

Comments

• LilbecciLilbecci Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #214 September, 2019, 11:49 am.

I have the exact same issue

• BonnesigBonnesig Posts: 1
    #314 September, 2019, 11:13 pm.

Same issue here

• ZookiTabookiZookiTabooki Posts: 477 ✭✭✭✭
    #415 September, 2019, 12:39 am.

The basket icon is a link to Diagon Alley. Usually a red dot on the basket means you have an unclaimed gift(s). The gifts are usually time limited though. This red dot has become a nightmare for many. Hang in there, you're not alone.

• FMajdoszFMajdosz Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #515 September, 2019, 10:34 pm.

I’ve either long since collected my gift or it never showed up in Diagon Alley. There was a pop-up notification that said something about a last gift for festival goers, but it disappeared before I could read it properly and I haven’t found a way back to it. Is there an in-app news feature that I’ve overlooked?

#615 September, 2019, 10:39 pm.

@FMajdosz I'm thinking it might be a bug resulting from not collecting the gift in time. I take snaps of my pop up notifications as I'm always wondering about them after the fact and there is currently no way of bringing those messages back up.

• hermioneeowynphermioneeowynp Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #717 September, 2019, 12:42 pm.

I have the game on both Android and iOS and the dot is only in my iOS app.

#819 September, 2019, 01:14 am.

Still a dot there. Still deeply irritating. The two people I play with most frequently also have it, but we all play on iOS.

#919 September, 2019, 03:38 am.

...And just like that, it’s fixed.

Must be magic. ;)

#1019 September, 2019, 12:20 pm.

Never mind. It’s back. It was fixed last night foe a few blissful hours on my phone, but when I awoke this morning, permadot had returned. -_-

#1119 September, 2019, 12:57 pm.

@FMajdosz I feel your pain. Same thing has happened to me a few times lately. Gone for bit, then back again. Fortunately I hear there is a fix in the works.

#1223 September, 2019, 05:22 am.

Any hope on the horizon? This is persistently irksome.