Game Idea - Home Base or "Headquarters"

AurorArtAurorArt Posts: 8 ✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 10 September, 2019, 05:23 pm.

Would be cool to have a home base or secret "headquarters" where you live (similar to 12 Grimmauld Place in Order of the Phoenix).

Of course, it would only be visible/available to you on the map so you don't attract other players. What would be really helpful is if you could access a fortress just once a day from your headquarters (to help with your daily task in case you haven't had a chance to go out and play). Would also be nice to have an inn & greenhouse available. Instead of the inn giving out energy every 5 minutes, maybe it can do so every hour so that it still encourages you to go out to play.

Maybe it can take some effort, some sort of major quest line, in order to unlock this secret base. I don't mind working on a quest for a month (or two) to unlock this. It would be a really nice QoL upgrade and plus it ties in nicely with the Wizarding World since it's a thing in the Order of the Phoenix with 12 Grimmauld Place.

Comments

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #210 September, 2019, 03:28 am.

Wow!👍secret headquarters would be great. Floo network to 1 inn and Fortress. Would make for a fun event.

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #310 September, 2019, 03:28 am.

• ArtymerlArtymerl Posts: 27 ✭✭
    #410 September, 2019, 06:53 am.

Great idea if implemented.

• JeroenixJeroenix Posts: 55 ✭✭
    #510 September, 2019, 07:09 am.

That would be an excellent idea. Think 'Ghostbusters World Live' - in that game you can put down your own 'stop' wherever you want, and use it to get items, but invisible to others. I always liked that feature. It gives everyone the opportunity to have their 'home portal'.

• KreaturezKreaturez Posts: 37 ✭✭
    #610 September, 2019, 04:14 pm.

or like Walking dead: our world, you chose what to set up, but visible to other players.

contribute to keep it alive. like maybe clearing garden gnomes or kretcher.

• MtPolluxMtPollux Posts: 320 ✭✭✭✭
    #710 September, 2019, 05:23 pm.

@Kreaturez I absolutely wouldn't want to set up a home base that other players could see and access. I live on a main road so people couldn't pull over to the side of the road to access it. I'm pretty sure that at some point I'd find random people in my driveway.