Game Update: New Tonic for Trace Detection and More!

13»

Comments

• AuroraKadavraAuroraKadavra Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #6223 September, 2019, 07:47 pm.

Just want to share a great run I've just had with the trace going. Usually our house is a dead zone- but i thought id try my luck after we got back from our daily 'dusk run' as we call it.

I got 17 confoundables- 18 if you count 1 departed & 19 if you count 1 disappeared when there were 4 showed up at once. So thats a pretty decent rate i think!?

Within those i got a horned serpent, my final Godrick Gryffindor pic to place that, plus about 1/2 that showed were ones i needed on my pages. Totalled 2000xp from it- wish I'd set a baruffio off at same time now lol.

But just wanted to say yay!! To the potion & thank you devs for introducing it so we can gain that bit extra from home when can't get out. It brought my total to 21,000xp in 2hrs of dusk/early night play 😀

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 972 admin
    #6323 September, 2019, 09:34 pm.

@AuroraKadavra That's awesome!! The tonic is perfect for days where I want to play Wizards Unite but am feeling lazy to leave my apartment 😀19 is really impressive!!

#6424 September, 2019, 01:26 am.

@hpwulola i was really impressed! Previous had been about 15 so was a big difference to usual. But i loved that tonight i got a horned serpent and placed an image in the reqistry because of it. So glad i got those erumpent horns on community day to brew more 😀

#6502 October, 2019, 04:59 pm.

Another update i wanted to share- which il copy & paste into a Doxies thread as it may be helpful-

Ive used the trace tonic the last 2 mornings while still dawn- think around 7am, and along side the other 10 on tues & 11 today- normal confoundables- i got 4 doxies tue, 3 today with added bonus of a horned serpent each day.

So it was well worth it i thought, finally getting there with doxies think 18 of 25 at last! 😊