Game Update: New Tonic for Trace Detection and More!
We’ve updated Harry Potter: Wizards Unite with the following:
- Brew a Tonic for Trace Detection and use it to bring Traces to you! Traces that appear from this Potion will only be visible to you and have a special visual effect.
- Head over to Diagon Alley for your free Tonic for Trace Detection store bundle! This should include:
- 1 Tonic for Trace Detection Potion
- Ingredients to brew 1 Tonic for Trace Detection
- 10 Ingredient Capacity Increase
- 5 Potion Capacity Increase
- 5 Seeds/Water Capacity Increase
- 4 new Ingredients will be added to brew Tonic for Trace Detection: Baneberry, Bulbadox Juice, Angel’s Trumpet, and Erumpent Horn. Erumpent Horn will more often be found in Portkeys.
- We are increasing the base capacity of Ingredients from 200 to 210 for new players. For current players, make sure to claim your free Diagon Alley bundle to get this increase!
- We are increasing the base capacity of Potions and Seeds/Water from 50 to 55 for new players. For current players, make sure to claim your free Diagon Alley bundle to get this increase!
- Beginning at Level 4, the Tonic for Trace Detection Potion will replace the Baruffio's Brain Elixir as a level-up reward every 3 levels.
- Health Potions you previously received at Level Up have been replaced by 25 Spell Energy