Dragon Day Details

HPWULolaHPWULola Posts: 345 admin
edited September 5 in Community Day #1 latest comment 11 September, 2019, 06:41 am.

Hi Everyone!

We have details regarding Dragon Day this weekend!!

Dragons will be live for 3 hours during these regional times:

Asia-Pacific: September 7, from 1:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. AEST (UTC +10)

Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India: September 7, from 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. UTC

Americas and Greenland: September 7, from 11:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. PDT (UTC -7)

The Dragons available in the regions are as follow:

Oceania: Chinese Fireball and Antipodean Opaleye

Asia, the Middle East and India: Antipodean Opaleye and Chinese Fireball

Americas and Greenland: Chinese Fireball and Peruvian Vipertooth

Europe and Africa: Chinese Fireball and Common Welsh Green

There will also be a free store bundle in Diagon Alley! This bundle will include 10 Scrolls, 5 Spellbooks, and 25 Spell Energy.

Also, the Foundables in Moving Staircases II will begin to appear on the Map!

Enjoy! And be sure to share screenshots of your Dragon battles!

Post edited by HPWULola on

Comments

• JulieJubzJulieJubz Posts: 618 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #405 September, 2019, 06:06 pm.

@HPWULOLA YAY!!!! Tank you!!! 💓

• MtPolluxMtPollux Posts: 139 ✭✭✭
    #605 September, 2019, 06:53 pm.

Awesome news!

And am I really the only one to notice the funny typo at the end?

• HypnoTravelerHypnoTraveler Posts: 77 ✭✭
    #705 September, 2019, 07:05 pm.

Wow!!! Exciting bundle! Missing much of the play time on Saturday with work, but I’m sure I’ll find a dragon or two. :)

• cacoethescrbndicacoethescrbndi Posts: 16 ✭✭
    #905 September, 2019, 07:56 pm.

I just came here to say a big thank you for the update and especially for the free Spell Books! Hopefully this is just the first of many chances at more Spell Books! 😉

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1005 September, 2019, 08:11 pm.

@MtPollux no you weren't! Gave me a smile all the same. On top of the awesome gift!

• AquaSaiRoseAquaSaiRose Posts: 72 ✭✭✭
    #1106 September, 2019, 01:59 am.

Yaaaaaay freaking aye Fireball in the house. I’m so stoked and ready to capture those dragons!

”May Everyone’s Wands Cast Strong & True on this Day!”

• Overflow4487Overflow4487 Posts: 387 ✭✭✭✭
    #1206 September, 2019, 03:16 am.

So excited for this gift. The free red books will be glorious.

Also, I got to see the portraits at FanFest and I’m really excited for everyone else to see them. They are done so well and you can even see the paint strokes in the painting. It’s reallu well done.

Plus, of course, the dragons!! I’m going to try and fill my registry up with the fireball and vipertooth as much as possible! 🙂

• AquaSaiRoseAquaSaiRose Posts: 72 ✭✭✭
    #1306 September, 2019, 05:21 am.

Maybe @MtPollux has a case of wrackspurts floating through the ears causing fuzzy vision. hehehe. It can happen to any of us.

@HPWULOLA It could be possible ☺️ Just a thought.

• CytopeAchenCytopeAchen Posts: 354 ✭✭✭✭
    #1406 September, 2019, 06:46 am.

@HPWULOLA thank you to you and your team!!!

An awesome event made even better with free red books, super excited to put those to good use! Not to mention getting to battle dragons!!!

• FMajdoszFMajdosz Posts: 9 ✭✭
    edited September 6 #1706 September, 2019, 02:34 pm.

Fantastic! We placed four of the five portrait foundables at the event, but the fifth one in the Moving Staircases II frame has me baffled. Anyone know how to find this? I read somewhere that it's in fortress challenges, but if so, with which runestone? Thanks in advance for the help!

Post edited by FMajdosz on
  • ScreaminJHScreaminJH Posts: 26 ✭✭
    #1806 September, 2019, 03:51 pm.

If you mean. The “Wild Boar” , I recall using a Hogwarts School #2 in Forest II .

• VIctoriaBritainVIctoriaBritain Posts: 6
    #1906 September, 2019, 04:13 pm.

Is this an event that will require portmanteaus? I usually keep my que full so I didn't have room for new ones when the event happened the other day and I don't want that to happen again.

• HPWULolaHPWULola Posts: 345 admin
    #2006 September, 2019, 04:52 pm.

@VIctoriaBritain There is no special Portmanteau activity specific to this event. However, be sure to take advantage of the Global Challenge benefits, such as ½ Portmanteau walking distance. These last until September 9 at 10 A.M. PDT!

• FinklepottFinklepott Posts: 10 ✭✭
    #2106 September, 2019, 06:11 pm.

Thank you! I can’t wait to see the dragons!!!

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 253 ✭✭✭
    #2206 September, 2019, 06:53 pm.

Can I ask if your energy is at full capacity already will this bump you over by 25 or will you just get the energy is full pop up?

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 253 ✭✭✭
    #2306 September, 2019, 06:58 pm.

@ hpwulola

Not complaining and thank you for all the cool stuff! I just tend to keep my energy full and get zinged sometimes. Really excited about the dragons and the new potion as well! Can't wait to try that one out!

• LeFayeofAlbionLeFayeofAlbion Posts: 314 ✭✭✭✭
    #2406 September, 2019, 07:10 pm.

I cannot wait for the dragons! I was so excited for the free gift and when I saw all the ingredients, I clicked so fast I didn’t even see the spell energy. Are you sure there was spell energy?

My OCD is kicking in and I want to know what the typo was!!!

#2606 September, 2019, 07:29 pm.

@HPWULOLA waiiit this bundle is not the same as the ingredients +tonic bundle is it?! I knew I didn’t get the extra spell energy! I didn’t get this bundle Monsieurs! No increase in scrolls or spell books. Can’t find such a bundle in diagonal alley either! Did I miss it?

#2706 September, 2019, 07:31 pm.

Got to remember it’s 3:30 PM my time and not go by some other time zone like the idiot I was during the last community day.

• Minervina19Minervina19 Posts: 24 ✭✭
    #2806 September, 2019, 08:28 pm.

This is going to be so much fun! I bought a ticket to the Fan Fest and then had car trouble and couldn't go which was so incredibly sad. I tried to console myslef when the thundershowers came, that at least I was missing that, and somehow even that didn't matter. I was pretty miserable all weekend.

I have to say that with beautiful dragon portkeys and now the new potion, free gift and it looks like yet another free gift tomorrow with the precious spell books, things are looking up!

Let's hear it for dragons!!! Thanks for continuing to update the game and us with loads of great stuff.

• HPWULolaHPWULola Posts: 345 admin
    #2906 September, 2019, 09:08 pm.

@Bormacska If your Spell Energy vault is full and you claim the gift, it will bump you over capacity! For example, you will have 100/75 Spell Energy. Perfect for nonstop Dragon battling :)

• JulieJubzJulieJubz Posts: 618 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #3006 September, 2019, 09:13 pm.

@LeFayeofAlbion different packs! I think the other one is for tomorrow, so the one TODAY was a TOTAL SURPRISE!!!! I'm SO excited oh my goodness!! Thank you WU admins and game devs! You guys are so good to us 😭

• Chelsbby91Chelsbby91 Posts: 1
    #3106 September, 2019, 09:20 pm.

I'm working during that time 😥😣