Game Update: 2.3.2 Release

in Announcements #1 latest comment 11 September, 2019, 06:57 pm.

We’ve updated Harry Potter: Wizards Unite to version 2.3.2.

Updates:

• General Bug Fixes

Android Only Updates:

• Android 10 compatibility

Android 10 Known Issues:

Ministry ID

• You may experience a game crash if you download your Portrait from the Ministry ID. The Portrait will still be saved to your device.
  • You may not be able to select an image from your device gallery for your Ministry ID Portrait.
  • You may not be able to share your Portrait to social networks.

Comments

• CraeftCraeft Posts: 972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #204 September, 2019, 03:23 am.

This is sorta on topic. I don't mean to veer off topic but this seems like the most relevant thread available.

Can we get a bug fix for Asset Downloads? Regardless of what the assets are, it consistently says it's 3.3GB. This scares people away from downloading them even though many issues I see in the forums could be resolved if they did so.

Can we get a more accurate space indicator for each download session?

• JNDFerryJNDFerry Posts: 1
    edited September 4 #304 September, 2019, 05:09 am.

Help!! I *was* level 20 (almost 21) before the update...now all my progress is lost and it's showing me at level 5. The only thing correct is the amount of energy I have and my portkeys.

Where did my info all go?

• LadyLapisLadyLapis Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #404 September, 2019, 11:25 am.

Hey @JNDFerry - forgive me if you have, but have you tried logging out, rebooting your phone, then logging in again? I had to log in again after the update and had to pause to remember *which* account I had used for the game.

You might even start with just log out/in. I know some phones can take forever to reboot.

• TimofeefBTimofeefB Posts: 1
    #505 September, 2019, 02:22 pm.

Could you please fix that irritating red dot for professions. I know I have enough scrolls to advance my profession, but as I don't have the required books I can't learn anything.

• DigitalisDigitalis Posts: 155 ✭✭✭
    #605 September, 2019, 04:46 pm.

@Craeft my ladies brother cannot download assets. it says will take 3gigs of space and he does not have 3 gigs of space on his device. his phone will not let him download them whatever he does.

we looked, he has just over 2 gigs of free space on the device, but, no assets for him.

• LeFayeofAlbionLeFayeofAlbion Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
    #706 September, 2019, 08:06 pm.

@Digitalis happened for me. I deleted the app and reinstalled it and all the many many almost 4GB assets were are redownloaded as 1 asset. No change to the game progress. Portkeys were all safe.

• MadAlyiceMadAlyice Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #810 September, 2019, 07:18 pm.

I am so sad. I have not been able to play since update. I have a Note 9. Never had problems before. Yes I uninstalled and reinstalled, restarted, etc.. Lvl 27.. devastated. Please fix.. I loved this game.

• CharBowCharBow Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #911 September, 2019, 06:57 pm.

日本語ポストもよろしくお願いします。