Knock knock. Who's there? Not Doxies. That's who...

TheRealHP55TheRealHP55 Posts: 73 ✭✭
in SOS Assignments #1 latest comment 06 September, 2019, 11:45 pm.

Where are all the doxies? I've seen 4 since the game has launched and the last one I saw was about a month after the launch. Anyone seen any recently? If so, what time/location did you see it?

Comments

• JulieJubzJulieJubz Posts: 640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #202 September, 2019, 10:51 pm.

Doxies only show up an hour before the run rises and an hour after. Also, during brilliant events, the game prioritizes brilliant event things, so after it ends tomorrow, Doxy should show up a bit more normally. Although they are still hard to see no matter what.

• MtPolluxMtPollux Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #303 September, 2019, 12:17 am.

Come to Massachusetts, I see them regularly. As @JulieJubz said, they only show up during in-game dawn hours (1 hour before local sunrise to 1 hour after sunrise), which for a lot of people is not at all a convenient time to go out hunting.

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #403 September, 2019, 02:06 am.

Last one I saw was about two weeks ago I think. I’m anxious for the later sunrise time this fall!

• CraeftCraeft Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #503 September, 2019, 02:48 am.

I've never seen one... but I don't do mornings, so that is expected. LOL

• TheRealHP55TheRealHP55 Posts: 73 ✭✭
    #603 September, 2019, 03:51 pm.

Thanks for info everyone! I will be setting my alarm extra early tomorrow lol. Happy Wizing everyone!

• JulieJubzJulieJubz Posts: 640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #703 September, 2019, 06:10 pm.

@Craeft I'm the same way.... but I forced myself to do it...for the SOS challenge!! Lol

• TinaRedhairTinaRedhair Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #806 September, 2019, 06:00 pm.

I saw some in my bed early in the morning which is awesome but they aren't appearing anymore. I guess I will need to walk tomorrow.

• FinklepottFinklepott Posts: 14 ✭✭
    #906 September, 2019, 06:16 pm.

I find them regularly on my morning routine, some even right in the house. I find that there is far more to pop up near the end of dawn than the beginning. Sunrise for me is 6:50am and I find tons around 7:45am. I did set the alarm for 5am once and only got one. Then waited and bam tons between 7:30-8. Point is getting up super early didn’t benefit my catch rate at all. Also horned serpents are out too! I prestiged my page easily just by turning the game on when I woke up and did stuff around the house.

• MoxieDawnMoxieDawn Posts: 2
    #1006 September, 2019, 11:08 pm.

How is anyone doing stuff in/around their house? I see absolutely nothing on the map anywhere in the vicinity of my home, and certainly not from my own bed.

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1106 September, 2019, 11:27 pm.

@MoxieDawn can't guarantee this will work for you, but my game seems to know where I live. It's not a hot spot by any means, but enough to check the map occasionally and pick up a few things. It's also slowly learning where I work, which was a total dead spot when the game started, but now I get about one trace or ingredient every 10 minutes or so.

• MoxieDawnMoxieDawn Posts: 2
    #1206 September, 2019, 11:45 pm.

OK, well I'll check around more often to see. I wonder if it matters if you live in a very rural area? I swear there isn't another person for 50 miles playing this game besides me.