Share items

EntangledBadgerEntangledBadger Posts: 10 ✭✭
edited September 2019 in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 31 October, 2019, 12:28 am.

Why can't we drop items such as ingredients or potions for friends and teammates to pick up? In Ingress we can trade items with others in need so I know you have the ability, so why can't we help each other out in HPWU?

Comments

• Osprey1Osprey1 Posts: 612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #202 September, 2019, 03:16 pm.

@EntangledBadger this has been asked before. The most obvious answer is that it would dry up a revenue stream. I more complicated answer could relate to how this has been used and abused in the past. For example, in Ingress I saw people spell out words with dropped items. In Ingress it also promoted bot farming. (If someone is willing to pay real money to buy it in the game and you can automate a way to sell it cheaper then you win.)

There are, of course, technical solutions to all of these problems and we may see them some day.

• ArtymerlArtymerl Posts: 27 ✭✭
    #303 September, 2019, 07:47 am.

They can at least give the option for gifting friends. Just deleting the ingredient goes to waste when you want to pick up an ingredient you do not have but the vault is full. By the way, what is the use of the friend list? I can only see their ministry id, what level they are on or what foundable they have returned recently.

• DubiousAffairsDubiousAffairs Posts: 235 ✭✭✭
    #403 September, 2019, 08:23 am.

@Artymerl "recently" may not be so recent either. It caps at "2+ Days ago", while I know one of my friends uninstalled the app more than a month ago. Got to keep the illusion that the game is popular with your friends, so you too keep playing.

• AndyRozmanAndyRozman Posts: 128 ✭✭✭
    #529 October, 2019, 04:08 pm.

+1

We really need some "Share Items" or maybe "Gift Items" functionality...

• Dewin99Dewin99 Posts: 750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #629 October, 2019, 04:18 pm.
  • LokireyLokirey Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #730 October, 2019, 10:19 am.

How about selling items for gold? We have to buy them if we dont find them, so why not allow to sell them for a little gold instead of throwing away

• AndyRozmanAndyRozman Posts: 128 ✭✭✭
    #830 October, 2019, 10:24 am.

@Lokirey Selling back... Good idea... Magical Market?

• JulieJubzJulieJubz Posts: 640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #931 October, 2019, 12:28 am.

Would loooove a magicalmarket like that! Wonderful idea @Lokirey, especially because one time I had like 60 dragon claw and had nothing I could do with it all... and throwing it away was... heart breaking. Money wouldn't be, even if it was one gold coin each!