Global Challenge Updates?

ThePaperworkThePaperwork Posts: 13 ✭✭
edited September 4 in General Questions #1 latest comment 02 September, 2019, 06:17 pm.

how do we get current information on the challenge? I know all the Dragons necessary have been found at WUFF, and about 6 hours ago we were about 10% into the goals, but I have no idea how to learn more.

Post edited by HPWULola on

Comments

• AcumenAcumen Posts: 741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #201 September, 2019, 03:06 am.
  • CuddlingCandleCuddlingCandle Posts: 3
    #301 September, 2019, 11:44 am.

It would be great if there was a in game counter for the global challenge eggs unlocked.

I found above image on twitter but can't find it on the official site.

• SumaHanSumaHan Posts: 58 ✭✭
    edited September 1 #501 September, 2019, 02:37 pm.

1. They'll give more silver keys.

2. We win

3. Everybody's happy

Update 1 hour ago: we're about halfway there. Why dont you grab the pic, @Osprey1 ?

Post edited by SumaHan on
  • DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #601 September, 2019, 04:21 pm.
  • Osprey1Osprey1 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #701 September, 2019, 04:32 pm.

Thanks @Dogoutlaw

If anyone wants to keep track themselves, you can see updates on Twitter with an account.

Sorry @SumaHan I missed your request, I'm watching my quidditch football game from yesterday.

#801 September, 2019, 05:00 pm.

Thank you @Dogoutlaw , when i have time, i will learn to post pics too, then we can have some meme wars....

I am sorry too, @Osprey1 , for the ordering 'tone'. I was catching my breath between my walk when i posted it. I really hope that we all, forum ghosts, can have more understanding beyond written words.

Is that mean youre NOT doing eggs ? How could you.... While i do those opaleye as you suggested....

#901 September, 2019, 05:16 pm.

I am trying to do eggs, but football is actually important too. I'm currently doing research that is leading me to believe that NCAAF brings such Joy that it keeps dementors from going out of control.

I'll be sad to see it go.

My permanent wizard partner is on the bench with an injury. It's like watching an injured bird seeing her try to hobble about. I'm trying to decide if we should go to SeaWorld and ride the gondola back and forth. I was also thinking that one of the sponsored malls might have one of those trains she could ride on.

#1001 September, 2019, 05:19 pm.

LoL, @Osprey1, my thoughts exactly. Based on how information is shared, it feels like the results are a bit fabricated. In the end, I believe all the bonuses will be unlocked as that was likely the intention from the start. I do still hope our numbers have some influence on which dragon pays us a visit on September 7 though.

#1101 September, 2019, 06:30 pm.

What do you mean 'a bit ' fabricated, @Acumen ? Those last numbers are exactly doubled (2x) from previous numbers. Can't they make it somewhat smoother ? They should give some silver keys first.

Well.... I hope we still gonna 'win' it so everybody can be happy.

#1201 September, 2019, 06:43 pm.

Hahaha, @SumaHan! I failed to notice it was quite so obvious. Good times. 😂

Oh well, it's been fun grabbing all the rewards, so there's that!

#1301 September, 2019, 11:09 pm.

Dear Niantic,

Fake Progress Value = Total Progress Required for Event / Total Hours for Event * Hours Elapsed * (.95 + Random Between(0.0, 0.1))

You're Welcome!

#1402 September, 2019, 05:21 am.

Update : 40 mins ago, we' ve nailed the red egg's reward

Keep up guys......

I really hope noone got fired because of the doubled figures...

#1502 September, 2019, 01:48 pm.

Update : (sigh)...................... We got them All !!!

2nd dragons : Asia will get opaleye

Oceania will get Fireball

Americas & Europe will get............Fireball ????????

Eehh??????!!!!!!!

• JulieJubzJulieJubz Posts: 618 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1602 September, 2019, 06:11 pm.

I can't post pictures, but someone please do Oprah going "AND you get a fireball! And you get a fireball! And you get a fireball!" etc, 🤣

• JulieJubzJulieJubz Posts: 618 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1802 September, 2019, 06:17 pm.

@Osprey1 YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!🤣