Saturday Thunderstorms at Indianapolis Fan Festival

2»

Comments

• PostalcubbiePostalcubbie Posts: 2
    #3231 August, 2019, 02:53 pm.

If I am already in the park do I have to go back to the entrance to activate game?

• olovelaceolovelace Posts: 2
    #3331 August, 2019, 05:02 pm.

Who do we speak to about getting refunds for our tickets? We came from Texas and paid for the early access tickets and left due to the utter lack of organization and because the game was turned off.

• EYEOFANUBIS1EYEOFANUBIS1 Posts: 11 ✭✭
    #3431 August, 2019, 06:01 pm.

@olovelace unfortunately all sales are final. I tried to get a refund a few times but I couldn't get one.

• olovelaceolovelace Posts: 2
    #3531 August, 2019, 08:09 pm.

@EYEOFANUBIS1 Oh, they won’t be done hearing from me until I get my money back. Their poor planning ruined my entire trip, and they owe me the money they’ve stolen from me.

• EYEOFANUBIS1EYEOFANUBIS1 Posts: 11 ✭✭
    #3631 August, 2019, 10:25 pm.

@olovelace good luck. Hope you get your money back.

• ZOEA05ZOEA05 Posts: 1
    #3701 September, 2019, 03:26 am.

Have we figured out what early access people from Saturday are going to get seeing as there was no actual early access? I understand safety first, but some people had to leave early to travel back home or avoid paying another $25 for parking. It also would have been great to recieve push notifications before 10am saying that the event wasn't going to start until then. We still enjoyed our time at the festival though!

• BlkDiamond1125BlkDiamond1125 Posts: 1
    #3801 September, 2019, 03:53 pm.

Early access started an hour late, and got extended a hour with the general public... so I paid extra for only an hour of game play, and the general access benefits and paid for regular admission. That's not cool. I couldn't even stay the entire time. This is unfair, and they should address this for the early access people only.