Global Challenge

Overflow4487Overflow4487 Posts: 390 ✭✭✭✭
in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Fan Festival #1 latest comment 31 August, 2019, 04:42 pm.

Has anyone else looked at the global challenge for the Fan Festival? It’s so exciting! I love the fact that we could catch enough dragons for a “Day of Dragons” event.

Also collecting the portkeys at home to unlock special bonuses and get dragon eggs and influence which dragon is going to appear in a region is also very exciting. I know a lot are worried about the dragons being region locked, but here is a great way to get dragon fragments for a dragon not native to your area.

i love that the bigger WU community is going to be involved, and as a member who is going to the event...I feel a responsibility to catch as many dragons as possible to make sure everyone else has this awesome opportunity. I’m very excited about this!

Comments

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #227 August, 2019, 11:20 pm.

I'm so happy for you that you're going @Overflow4487 ! Have the best time, can't wait to hear about it!

#427 August, 2019, 11:55 pm.

Thanks @HPWULola that looks fab!!

• CraeftCraeft Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019 #528 August, 2019, 12:02 am.

I REALLY hope I don't have to work. LOL - Been fighting for 9 months to get a job, finally get one... just give me this one weekend! Oh... and the weekend after Labor Day. That's important.

EDIT: Wait. That's the same weekend! NOOOooooo!!! I'll be at the airport all weekend! Let my tears commence.

#628 August, 2019, 12:07 am.

@Craeft oh no!! Maybe there'll be inns and spawns at the airport?? One can hope!

• CraeftCraeft Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #728 August, 2019, 12:09 am.

I doubt it, @Dogoutlaw - The airport is a small grass **** airport surrounded by corn fields in mid Michigan. But I will be doing a lot of walking and flying so at least while I walk back and forth across the airport, I can break open some of those portkeys. :)

• LucoireLucoire Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #829 August, 2019, 03:21 pm.

A short and simple graphic for those who prefer more pictures and fewer words 😅

• AcumenAcumen Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #931 August, 2019, 04:42 pm.

Since I’m color blind, it took me embarrassingly long to properly identify the ones I wanted, even with the help of the infographic shared by @Lucoire. I can tell the difference between them, but getting the ones I wanted took some trial and error. Good thing they’re only 1k. Plus, might as well get at least four of each anyway, to place the images.