A True Wizard Photo

CytopeAchenCytopeAchen Posts: 354 ✭✭✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 25 September, 2019, 07:01 am.

Dear man behind the curtain,

I respectively submit for your consideration the following idea for a future update. One of the hallmark things in the HP universe has always been the moving paintings and photos. Might it be possible for our HPWU Cameras to give us the option to make our ID's a GIF? I know I personally enjoy taking silly and absolutely ridiculous photos with the wonderful camera you have already provided and I believe this would take it to yet another level.

Hope this finds you well,

A loyal and dedicated consumer

Comments

• AcumenAcumen Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #224 August, 2019, 04:28 pm.

No, no, nooooo... wait, Minerva! I'm pretty sure @CytopeAchen meant "loyal" in a GOOD way!

• CytopeAchenCytopeAchen Posts: 354 ✭✭✭✭
    #324 August, 2019, 06:21 pm.

Lol well played @Acumen, well played.

• MrAxelMrAxel Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #424 September, 2019, 03:41 am.

I agree it has to move... Wizard ID, but Muggle photo... :l

• AuroraKadavraAuroraKadavra Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #524 September, 2019, 04:29 pm.

That is...I can say without doubt, the most gracious request I've ever read on here!! Surely they can't ignore that!! 🤞

• CytopeAchenCytopeAchen Posts: 354 ✭✭✭✭
    #625 September, 2019, 01:27 am.

Lol you should read some of @ZookiTabookis posts. Not gonna lie, straight up where I got the inspiration from. Thank you though @AuroraKadavra and fingers crossed!

• ZookiTabookiZookiTabooki Posts: 580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #725 September, 2019, 01:58 am.

@CytopeAchen I'm honoured, thank you! and btw, well done!You know, when you mentioned the man behind the curtain, I immediately thought of the wizard of oz. Then I started thinking about that table surrounded by developers of umm, all shapes and sizes and found myself chuckling aloud. A good imagination can be a terrible thing!lol

• AuroraKadavraAuroraKadavra Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #825 September, 2019, 07:01 am.

Lol @CytopeAchen - i regulary try to check in & @ZookiTabooki knows i think he's awesome! I must have missed some of his best work though- apologies for that zooki- I shall look to reconciling this travesty immediately!! 😂

Love this forum, makes me smile every day!

Oh- and my mind went straight to wizard of Oz too lol, but the rest is pure magic from the realms of your own fantastical brain Zooki!!! Lol