UI/UX Change - Map screen buttons

GrayEyes1317GrayEyes1317 Posts: 6 ✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 25 August, 2019, 12:12 pm.

Hey wizards! I made some changes to the UI and I also submitted it as feedback to the support team. I merged the Ministry ID and Case buttons and we would access those two windows by swiping left/right, as we do in the Daily Tasks and Daily Rewards tabs. For me it makes more sense and it also frees up some map screen space.

Here is the video link with the video: www.dropbox.com/s/mnv3nirbusuo204/UI%3AUX%20Change.mp4

What do you think?

Comments

• CytopeAchenCytopeAchen Posts: 354 ✭✭✭✭
    #224 August, 2019, 09:59 am.

Very neat idea! I can't open the file but I like the idea of having the screen more open. Did you leave the button as the Ministry ID pic? I sorta like seeing my goofy photo staring at me... 💡😏

• AcumenAcumen Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #324 August, 2019, 05:40 pm.

I dig that idea, and yeah @CytopeAchen in the layout that @GrayEyes1317 designed, the Ministry ID pic is now at the bottom center of the screen where the suitcase was.

• GrayEyes1317GrayEyes1317 Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited August 2019 #425 August, 2019, 08:27 am.

Hey @CytopeAchen , yeah I left the Ministry ID button as the main one. Now as I'm level two on community and I can post links, you can try now and open the video link and see the changes I made. Also, there is a link with an image with the map screen UI.

• CytopeAchenCytopeAchen Posts: 354 ✭✭✭✭
    #525 August, 2019, 12:12 pm.

Hmm... What about combining the ID with the friends button and the suitcase with the achievements so we can leave the middle open? If you were looking for your user code your personal ID would make sense and achievements give us items that we use/store in our suitcase. I like the idea of condensing the less commonly used buttons to give us a better looking layout, if we could do it in a way that gives us more screen space I think we might be able to easily pitch it.