Game Update: Version 2.3.0
Here’s what’s new in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite:
For all of our players joining us for Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Fan Fest in Indianapolis, remember to update to this latest app version so you will be able to experience the event.
- A Photo Mode filter has been added to the Registry. Toggle the camera button to see which Foundables can have their photo taken with Photo Mode.
- You will now be able to take AR Photos of a Foundable before starting the Encounter as long as 1 of its fragments has been returned to the Registry
- You will now be able to see the number of fragments you have on a Foundable when you tap a Trace and enter the Encounter.
- The confirmation pop up received when fleeing an Encounter has been removed
- You can now see your Wizarding XP from your Ministry ID
- The Disable Screen Sleeping option is now available in the Settings menu! This will keep your phone from going to sleep while you play the game.
- Added Photo Mode to the Flock of Memos Encounter
- New Encounters and Oddities have been added to the game!
- Fixed an issue with the Dancing with Dummies Auror skill
- [Beta players] Resolved an issue that kept beta players from receiving the Redacted Report and London 5 Transcript Mystery Foundables
- The “Download All Assets” feature in Settings may occasionally fail before completing the full download. Restarting the app and retrying "Download All Assets" will pick up from where the download left off.
- App may become unstable on iPhone 5S devices
- Player may receive an error if they attempt to add an emoji to their Codename or to their First/Last Name (Ministry ID name)
- Players may receive a message that there isn't enough space on their device to "Download All Assets", even if there's adequate space available on their device.
- Players may see the “Network Error” message at various points during gameplay. Checking your network conditions and restarting the app should help resolve this issue.
- Players can experience an infinite black screen when they complete the Master Notes of the potion, then finish brewing the potion using the Finish Now option.
- Recipes may be badged (red dot) when there are no new Recipes to view
- Rental Cauldron pop-up may become unresponsive if players rent a cauldron, then attempt to brew a potion with a longer brew time than the time left on the Rental Cauldron
- Players may become stuck in the Potions Tutorial if they tap the ladle before the Tutorial sequence reaches the Master Notes section
- Potion Brewing Queue slots may disappear after collecting a Potion and immediately attempting to brew another Potion. Exiting the Potions section fixes this issue.
- Foes may appear to receive Stamina or have negative Stamina after being attacked or defeated
- Recommended Grade for Chambers may be displayed in red text if the player’s Grade is equal to the recommended Grade
- Players may receive a black screen when switching from the app in Gallery Mode, to take a photo from the device’s camera roll, then going back to the app
- Players may not see Lenses, Filters, Stickers, and Frames they've chosen previously on their Last Portrait when first tapping the Last Portrait in the Portrait section. When players tap it again, they should see the Last Portrait with all chosen items included.
- Players may get an error if they leave the app while uploading an image from the Gallery to their Ministry ID Portrait
- Player’s Portrait may become inverted if they try to take a photo in Ministry ID
Post edited by HPWUrobert on