What happens when you reach level 60?

Gillyweed67Gillyweed67 Posts: 24 ✭✭
in General Questions #1 latest comment 17 October, 2020, 07:11 am.

Not that I’m anywhere near that level, but does the game end for you at that point? Or will they expand it?

Comments

• CartaphilusCartaphilus Posts: 44 ✭✭
    #203 August, 2020, 02:17 pm.

Today I reached level 60. Besides a new title 'Advance Guard' it didn't unlock anything new. The xp counters have been replaced by static text 'XP MAX LEVEL!'. Unfortunately I didn't get the big level up screen this time, but I might clicked it away myself or it's bugged.

So... time to max the new trees and get my last Registry pages on gold.

• Magpie31Magpie31 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #316 August, 2020, 11:43 am.

My understanding is that you can still play the game as normal, but you just don't collect more xp. Some players are suggesting an "endgame" solution where the game continues to track your stats beyond Level 60.

• BrokenMagic999BrokenMagic999 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #424 September, 2020, 07:29 am.

I reached level 60 tonight. Very anticlimactic. When I hit 1,500,000 xp my game just said error and reset. I didn’t realize I had hit level 60 until I saw that my score now said “xp max level”. I don’t know if there is anything to work towards. Maybe I’m just supposed to quit.

• Contessa442Contessa442 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #806 October, 2020, 12:05 pm.

I got an error message also and never saw the le el up page.

• caitie68caitie68 Posts: 18 ✭✭
    #907 October, 2020, 02:58 pm.

I also got an error message and didn't really get to celebrate completing such a major goal.

Someone suggested taking every page not just to gold but also to every item starred, I guess I'm working on that, slowly, not the fortress pages, just the families. The ribbon colour problem is very offputting. The ridiculous number of DADA books I need to get anywhere further on the SOS tree is off putting. I'll keep trying to do at least the minimum each day and the minimum on each event to get the rewards.

Speaking of ridiculous, I've actually gone back to Pokemon Go, and have over a year's PoGO knowledge and skills to somehow catch up on, but at least I'm no longer bored of it.

• FixMyGreenStarsFixMyGreenStars Posts: 120 ✭✭✭
    edited October 7 #1007 October, 2020, 04:43 pm.

Was a hard job for me since first day game but im game over now:

• 3 professions mastered
    • lv 60
    • all prestige gold pages and all with green stars (foundables, fortress and challenges)
    • i brewing 500 barrufos and all others possible golds tasks
    • NEW SOS TREE OF CORSE NOT COMPLETE

Im just playing for complete the BE since this month.

PS. And i collected 7.000 fragments one more time because a may 2020 bug. Like a Niantic said: MOVE ON EVERYONE!

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 273 ✭✭✭
    #1117 October, 2020, 07:11 am.

you get bored b/c you have nothing left to do, uninstall the game and move on. :P