Getting Started in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, a Resource Guide
Welcome to Harry Potter: Wizards Unite! We’ve been working hard to create an exciting and interesting gameplay experience for you and we’re so thrilled to share it with you.
Because many of you may be playing Harry Potter: Wizards Unite for the first time, we wanted to consolidate a number of helpful articles to get you started.
- Creating your Ministry ID: Customize your Ministry ID to bring some of your personality to Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
- Navigating the Map and encountering Traces and Foundables: Learn about Traces, Foundables and how to interact with the components of The Calamity.
- Replenishing Spell Energy at Inns: How to interact with Inns to replenish your Spell Energy.
- Gathering Ingredients and Brewing Potions: Learn more about how Ingredients you find on the Map or gather in Greenhouses can be used to brew magical concoctions.
- Fortresses and Participating in Wizarding Challenges: Join other witches and wizards in Wizarding Challenges to battle Foes and earn rewards.
- Selecting a Profession and Increasing your Expertise: Learn more about how your Profession influences your combat proficiency in Wizarding Challenges and how to grow your Expertise.
- Unlocking Portkey Portmanteaus: Explore the world around you to unlock Portkey Portmanteaus to use Portkeys and travel to magical places to receive rewards.
- Taking AR Photos: Select fully returned Foundables to pose and take photos with using your device’s camera.
As you explore the Map and encounter Foundables, be sure to share your experience with other witches and wizards in the Community. Good luck out there and happy exploring!