Tasks after battle with 3 teammates?

SparkleLovegoodSparkleLovegood Posts: 20 ✭✭
in SOS Assignments #1 latest comment 07 April, 2020, 05:36 am.

Are there tasks after the assignment requiring you to battle with 3 other teammates? I can't find anything and I am wondering if it matters whether I rush thru this assignment or not.

Comments

• RadicaldavRadicaldav Posts: 67 ✭✭
    #316 August, 2019, 09:55 pm.

Thanks for the info. We can take our time now.

• CamderekCamderek Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #402 September, 2019, 12:28 pm.

@SparkleLovegood  - did you find you had to do the wizard challenge with precisely three other team mates? I have done it with four others and then with two others (thinking this made up three) but none of those challenges registered in my SOS achievements...

• bruccccciebrucccccie Posts: 8 ✭✭
    #504 September, 2019, 10:50 pm.

@Camderek I did it with 3 others, finally found them, and it registered. We listed them as friends before the challenge just in case as others on this discussion group had mentioned having difficulties. But you had to go out of the Fortress after each challenge for it to register. If you stay in and do multiple challenges, it only registered as one challenge.

• CrogabattoirCrogabattoir Posts: 96 ✭✭✭
    #605 September, 2019, 05:29 am.

The group I completed this challenge with, all three of us were friends, and we were each a different profession. I got all three right away. The other two in the group it took almost a half hour of doing fortress battles for it to register for them. I stopped doing anything in the fortresses and just let the other two fight trying not to unintentionally **** steal from them.

• PamdmPamdm Posts: 40 ✭✭
    #708 September, 2019, 09:19 am.

I did about 4 with 3 other players yesterday. We left the fortress after each battle for energy and chatting, but it only registered as 1/3 for me on the SOS task.

• 78BlackCat78BlackCat Posts: 7 ✭✭
    #809 September, 2019, 10:30 pm.

There is a known issue with the challenge, “Complete 3 Wizarding Challenges with 3 other Teammates.” Niantic has been “investigating” for about a month now. It’s definitely an issue. I had to do about 9 towers to get 3 to register. I even switched devices to an android in case it was an IOS issue. Nope, still had issues. I am betting no new SOS task will come out until they can fix it.

We went completely out of the tower each time as well. It’s just luck on if it counts.

• ShellyRenShellyRen Posts: 11 ✭✭
    #910 September, 2019, 03:40 am.

My group did over a dozen challenges and none of them counted for me! So frustrating!!!

• Greendragon9Greendragon9 Posts: 22 ✭✭
    #1027 March, 2020, 11:00 am.

Over seven months later and I STILL can't complete this challenge. There just isn't anyone near me who plays that I can find. Are there more SOS challenges after this? I'm so stuck :(

• Dewin99Dewin99 Posts: 626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1127 March, 2020, 11:39 am.

There aren’t any more challenges after this. I wouldn’t worry about it.

• ClairabusGryffClairabusGryff Posts: 848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1228 March, 2020, 08:56 pm.

Sounds like I will have to go over the pond to complete the final SOS task!!🤣🤣🤣🌎🌎🌎

• MtPolluxMtPollux Posts: 566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1329 March, 2020, 02:25 am.

@ClairabusGryff nah, just come to New England, we'll get you through it.

• ClairabusGryffClairabusGryff Posts: 848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1429 March, 2020, 02:11 pm.

Yes @MtPollux that is a fantastic idea too!!

• CBG92CBG92 Posts: 195 ✭✭✭
    #1507 April, 2020, 04:41 am.

Is this it? I've finally gotten my werewolf hairs after waiting what seems like forever. If so I'm glad there's no rush since my state is now on lockdown until the end of the month at least. Also, I feel like I remember reading instead of three teammates like it states it's actually just three people total, right? More feasible just to find one more player, if they decide to download it🤞🏼🤞🏼

• Dewin99Dewin99 Posts: 626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1607 April, 2020, 05:36 am.

@CBG92 Correct. It’s 3 players in total required. This is the last page also, no more tasks after these, yet!