Need for More Gold Keys

Rhiamon64Rhiamon64 Posts: 3
in Community Forum Feedback #1 latest comment 15 August, 2019, 01:41 pm.

I understand the rarity and value of gold keys is necessary, but I wish there was some way higher level players could acquire another. Maybe there is? I'm only Level 16. But as time goes on, it would be nice to be able to either purchase or be given an extra gold key.

Comments

• RadicaldavRadicaldav Posts: 30 ✭✭
    #214 August, 2019, 09:33 pm.

I wish they would make silver keys cheaper or last longer. Over a dollar for one time use doesn't seem valuable. Wonder how sales of silver keys are going.

• DubiousAffairsDubiousAffairs Posts: 41 ✭✭
    #315 August, 2019, 07:48 am.

You would think that having walked 1000 km would unlock a better achievement than just 20 galleons.

They're just making sure that people find themselves paying to play.

• Ve225Ve225 Posts: 73 ✭✭
    #415 August, 2019, 10:12 am.

As far as i can understand from this game, you can only use 1 gold key at any time. But you can use the silver for more than 1 portkeys

• LucoireLucoire Posts: 282 ✭✭✭
    #515 August, 2019, 01:41 pm.

It's not about the resources but about the resourcefulness.

If you had enough money, you would never learn how to handle it. If you had enough keys, the choice of which of the Portmanteaus you'd open next and where to walk to to unlock it would become meaningless.

But that's not what the game is about. The game gives your choice meaning. And if you chose poorly, then that will have meaning too.