Unlock the previous node to gain access to this upgrade?

NonaSuomyNonaSuomy Posts: 1
edited August 14 in Community Forum Feedback #1 latest comment 14 August, 2019, 03:21 pm.

Why does it say “Unlock the previous node to gain access to this upgrade.” If you unlock “Thieve’s survival guide” you can’t then unlock “History of the dark arts” even though they are connected with a path line. Wasted scrolls following this path to find that out when I was trying for a more cheaper in scrolls strategic path through Auror professions nodes.

Comments

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #214 August, 2019, 03:02 pm.

@WerewolfChaser I’m unfamiliar with the auror tree, but I think you are. I saw you comment on another regarding pathways. Not sure if this is the same lesson in question.

• CraeftCraeft Posts: 997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #314 August, 2019, 03:06 pm.

You need to open "The Criminal Mind" for "History of the Dark Arts".

And then you could've gone that way to get to "Thieve's Survival Guide" from there, but not the other way around.

But I do see where it could be confusing. One thing that would help resolve this would be direction arrows. The skill trees are a flow chart, but don't necessarily indicate the direction of flow.

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #414 August, 2019, 03:21 pm.

Ok, I found the other thread, and it’s discussing the exact same thing. See here.

https://community.harrypotterwizardsunite.com/en/discussion/2266/auror-skill-tree#latest