Back to Hogwarts Brilliant Portkeys

AcumenAcumen Posts: 817 ✭✭✭✭✭
in Tips & Tricks #1 latest comment 06 September, 2019, 12:18 am.

If you’re having trouble finding wrackspurts on the Hogwarts Express, take a moment to enjoy the view. 😉

Comments

• Speed294Speed294 Posts: 2
    #215 August, 2019, 01:25 am.

Timing it to get them took me a while

• MadameCollettMadameCollett Posts: 4
    #315 August, 2019, 02:23 am.

It was a challenge for sure.

• BethanycampbellBethanycampbell Posts: 1
    #416 August, 2019, 04:50 pm.

I can see them but I can't tap them. Get a Droid they said, they're better.... Wrooooonnnnngggg

• KayleePeteKayleePete Posts: 1
    #605 September, 2019, 06:57 pm.

Trying to tap the wrackspurts drives me nuts. It took me multiple tries, leaving and returning the portkey, before I FINALLY got one. So, not my favorite challenge.

• DigitalisDigitalis Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
    #705 September, 2019, 07:08 pm.

i could do without the random people confronting me on the street angry and screaming at me for 'filming their house' because the train requires you to hold the phone faced on one specific direction forever until the wrackspurts eventually show up.

• AcumenAcumen Posts: 817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #805 September, 2019, 07:44 pm.

LoL @Digitalis! I wouldn't be able to resist responding with something like, "I'm exposing you! You know what you did!"

No, but sersiously, this is why I typically only open portkeys at home or in a secluded area where my phone won't be pointed directly at homes or people. To the casual onlooker, I'm sure it looks crazy or suspicious.

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #905 September, 2019, 08:15 pm.

@Acumen LOL you're such a trouble maker! LOL Never thought what it would look like while on the train!! I guess I've always been lucky when I opened those.

• JulieJubzJulieJubz Posts: 622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1005 September, 2019, 09:35 pm.

You know... now that you guys bring it up, maybe I should be careful with portkeys when I'm at the park, so no one thinks I'm filming their children. Although, usually with women that's not a problem.

Plus I usually look like a maniac because for most portkeys I like getting stuff on the ceiling 🤣 So I'm always pointing up.

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1105 September, 2019, 09:45 pm.

@JulieJubz SAME! I'm always looking up first and working my way down! Too funny! I've even opened them in restaurants... people probably wondered why I was taking a pic of the ceiling, but oh well... lol

• JulieJubzJulieJubz Posts: 622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1206 September, 2019, 12:18 am.

@Dogoutlaw yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!! 🤣