Werewolves

WerewolfChaserWerewolfChaser Posts: 436 ✭✭✭✭
in SOS Assignments #1 latest comment 11 November, 2019, 07:24 pm.

I checked my diary and have calculated that tonight (Monday) we should be seeing some werewolves.

Last month they started appearing at 23:00.

I go a bit crazy doing all nighters to keep the local muffles safe.

Sing out if you're also a night owl who loves them.

Comments

• EliberareaEliberarea Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #212 August, 2019, 03:26 am.

Night owl, yes. Hunter of Werewolves, yes. Lover 9f Muggles... ... ... mostly, though I will defend all of them from the Calamity as well as I am able.

Also, are you sure it's this soon for the Wolves?

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #312 August, 2019, 03:50 am.

Yay for werewolves! Although I thought the full moon was Aug 15th...?

• WerewolfChaserWerewolfChaser Posts: 436 ✭✭✭✭
    #412 August, 2019, 04:04 am.

They started exactly 28 days ago which is the lunar cycle. I'm pretty sure they'll be out tonight.

#512 August, 2019, 04:05 am.

I'm bolt actually a lover of muggles. I much prefer the company of animals. Lol

#612 August, 2019, 04:15 am.

@WerewolfChaser So I just learned something because I also thought 28 days! Apparently the lunar phase cycle is 29.5 days! It’s not due until Aug 15. Sorry to be a bummer. But by all means, if the werewolves come out, please hunt them down and save the muggles.

• Osprey1Osprey1 Posts: 576 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #812 August, 2019, 04:44 am.

28 days! You guys are lunatics.

#912 August, 2019, 04:48 am.

It takes 27.3 days to orbit earth. 29.5 days from new moon to new moon. So says Professor Google, it must be right. But in all seriousness, all sources say next full moon is Aug 15th.

#1012 August, 2019, 04:48 am.

Google it @Osprey1 we have been lied to all our lives.

Regardless, I will report my 1st werewolf sighting.

#1112 August, 2019, 04:49 am.

“Lunatics”🤣🤣

• CraeftCraeft Posts: 997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1212 August, 2019, 05:03 am.

It might take 27.3 days for the moon to orbit the Earth, but it only takes 27.3 days for the moon to rotate once.

#1312 August, 2019, 05:24 am.

Hence the face of the moon always facing earth😉

#1412 August, 2019, 05:32 am.

@WerewolfChaser I look forward to the announcement! I’m hoping to have three more centaur bows by then so I can prestige and catch them werewolves all over again!

#1512 August, 2019, 05:35 am.

@Dogoutlaw that would be nice. I've been stuck on silver for 3 full moons, about to be 4.

Question for our phone techy person. Come on down @Osprey1 . I dont suppose you're travelling down under in the next little while?

#1712 August, 2019, 05:55 am.

😮 I think my werewolf count is off because of fortressing... says 147. Centaurs tho...124. That’s my highest by far. Hoping (probably not the right word but whatever) to drag my **** out of bed at dawn tomorrow for doxies. It’s supposed to rain tonight, so hoping that will help... who know. 🤷🏼‍♀️

#1812 August, 2019, 05:56 am.

And I’m awaiting approval lol. I said another word for rear end lol. Bed time I guess.

#1912 August, 2019, 06:08 am.

@Dogoutlaw too funny. Go to bed!

• AuroraKadavraAuroraKadavra Posts: 745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #2012 August, 2019, 08:18 am.

Haha! This thread is epic! I like what you did there @Osprey1 'luna' tics hehehe.

I love the way all us grown adults are like- hang on, how long is the lunar cycle? Tbh it's not something comes into importance usually- only when the need to save muggles from werewolves arises- now it matters!!! We usually just look up & know itl b a full moon in a few days lol.

I read somewhere that the werewolves can spawn give or take a coupld days either side? Either way @WerewolfChaser I think if u are up & about keep a look out anyway & let us know please 😊

I think i must not do anywhere near as much catching confoundables as you guys, esp at night- I've not prestiged any of those pages & only 1 gold in my whole thing.

#2112 August, 2019, 08:44 am.

@AuroraKadavra play it how you like to play is my advice.

I doubt I'll go out tonight. I've been feeling a bit poorly and even the prospect of finding a werewolf is doing nothing for my inspiration.

Hubby has told me to just go to bed and I think I shall.

#2212 August, 2019, 08:52 am.

Ahh @WerewolfChaser yeh u get yourself to bed & rest. I have some days where everything seems like climbing mount Everest! But you are right, I'm enjoying playing the game trying to fill pages & still squeal like a child when i get a new confoundable, so it's doing the job if its making me happy.

Ive been enjoying reading the techy posts in here to up my gameplay & working things out trial & error to share with others.

Hope you feel better soon.

• Osprey1Osprey1 Posts: 576 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #2312 August, 2019, 12:04 pm.

@WerewolfChaser down under? No. I haven't even figured out how to get to Indianapolis yet.

• Overflow4487Overflow4487 Posts: 389 ✭✭✭✭
    #2412 August, 2019, 12:06 pm.

I just prestiged my oddity page last night. So I am ready to take on the werewolves when they do appear. This thread had me cracking up this morning. You guys are an absolute joy 😂

• AcumenAcumen Posts: 817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #2512 August, 2019, 01:09 pm.

Aaarrrgh, I need to grind some fortress challenges. I've had a heck of a time getting all the centaur bows I need to prestige that page and I'd like to get it done before the werewolves show up again.

#2612 August, 2019, 01:25 pm.

Cmon @Acumen you can do it!!! Go go go!!! 😂

• AcumenAcumen Posts: 817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #2712 August, 2019, 02:11 pm.

Richard, Richard, he's our man! If he can't do it... surely someone else can!

LoL, I need six more centaur bows and I only have three oddities runestones. The odds are most definitely not in my favor. 😂

• Overflow4487Overflow4487 Posts: 389 ✭✭✭✭
    #2812 August, 2019, 03:24 pm.

@Acumen I had finally given up and bought a bunch of Rune packs from Diagon alley. I had collected all the foundables except for the fortress ones so I figured that it was going to be pretty difficult to get that many runes from slowly leveling up the family through repeat finds. So I just buckled down and kept getting Rune packs until I got enough bows. Not the best strategy, but I didn’t want to miss out on this second round of werewolves.

#2912 August, 2019, 04:19 pm.

Unfortunately I got to silver during the first full moon. I was 2 centaurs short of prestiging to gold.

Then.... they introduced the **** bow. I'd used all my runes so I've been stuck since. I actively hunt oddities but geez it's a slow grind getting the bows. I need 18 and have 12 runestones.

@Osprey1 that's a shame. I want to buy my dad an android tv box for his birthday but the one I'm looking at doesn't have the apps he needs. I can sideload the app. Did I just type that as if I know what it means. My poor brain is boggling. I dont want to buy something and destroy it. Maybe I should get the directions and try sideloading to my phone first. I gather I can do that too. See, no idea. LOL

• LucoireLucoire Posts: 396 ✭✭✭✭
    #3012 August, 2019, 05:16 pm.

There is a certain logic when it comes to oddity spawns: Link

#3112 August, 2019, 06:03 pm.

I’ve been oddity hunting like crazy the past couple days. Know a couple spots around town they like to come out at dusk and night. Managed to get two runestones so far. 25% on my way to third. Then hope and pray the fortress gods are kind to me. Buying runes pack is my last resort atm. 🤞🏻I’ve had this page filled since last full moon, except those darned bows! Good luck y’all, happy hunting!