Lesson plans

FinklepottFinklepott Posts: 15 ✭✭
in General Questions #1 latest comment 05 November, 2019, 02:58 am.

My professor lesson plans keep lighting up as if I have enough scrolls and spell books to complete... even though I do not. It is a constant notification that I can not clear. How can I fix this? Or has anyone else had issues? .... and yes I am up to date on the downloads.

Comments

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #210 August, 2019, 06:23 am.

I believe this has been discussed since the latest update, although I’m not sure I’d be able to find the thread quickly. It appears to be seeing you have enough scrolls for something, but not looking at the book requirement. I’ve been going in and looking at whatever lesson it’s red dotting, and then x’ing out. That usually clears the dot on the map screen for me. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. I think a bunch of us have red dot PTSD as it is, we don’t want it to return!

• WerewolfChaserWerewolfChaser Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭
    #310 August, 2019, 08:40 am.

I've come to expect red dots. I have to save some stickers to place for when us beta players can progress.

Funny thing with the red dot on professions, I have 1 skill not maxed that's not glowing.

Hopefully it's fixed in the next update.

• CytopeAchenCytopeAchen Posts: 354 ✭✭✭✭
    #410 August, 2019, 03:04 pm.

Mine is doing this but oddly enough I opened the tree, selected each feat and while they retained their red dots the one on my Suitcase and Profession disappeared. I can live with red dots that I only see when I open the lesson plan.

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #510 August, 2019, 03:14 pm.

@CytopeAchen same.

• MousemateMousemate Posts: 4
    #605 November, 2019, 02:58 am.

I have the same problem. It happened when I got a new phone. The red light is there on the home page and the profession button and next to the lesson book where you open the tree but there are none in the tree.