Statistics/Data

Magicalmom42Magicalmom42 Posts: 10 ✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 13 January, 2022, 05:58 am.

I'd like to request my individual progress in the game. Whatever statistics the game gathered on my gameplay could you send that to me?

Tagged:

Comments

• WinnieStillwellWinnieStillwell Posts: 31 ✭✭✭
    #210 January, 2022, 11:47 pm.

I've been wondering about this also. @hpwulola

mentioned this in the 'good bye' announcement :

" If you would like to request your account data, please contact support to make this request by January 15, 2022 to allow time for our team to prepare the data."

I believe you would make your request in-game.

Can anyone answer what sort of data this includes? I haven't requested mine yet, because I'm not sure what this really is.

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #311 January, 2022, 02:02 am.

@WinnieStillwell probably our statistical achievement data, such as (maybe) hour time played, ingredient picked, potions brewed, foundables capture, spell energy spent, times of winning over voldermort, times voldermort kic ked our as ses (our losses), hours of time starring at constance pictures, ......

• WinnieStillwellWinnieStillwell Posts: 31 ✭✭✭
    #411 January, 2022, 07:47 pm.

@Kodokmag yes, I suppose that seems likely... I'd be interested in alot of that - but I might not actually want to know total hours played.

• SilverboggleSilverboggle Posts: 13 ✭✭
    #512 January, 2022, 09:50 am.

I’d like this too. Requested in game support but had no response so think it may no longer be supported? Anyone offer further enlightenment @hpwulola @HPWUTeam ?

• Dazzlebot2000Dazzlebot2000 Posts: 2
    #612 January, 2022, 10:49 am.

According to Niantic help page this is to be done via email to [email protected]

see dub dub dub dot niantic.helpshift.com/a/hpwizardsunite/?p=web&s=get-in-touch&f=how-to-contact-support

"Request my Data

For data requests, please contact us at [email protected]"

I just sent an email a few minutes ago I'll post here if I get a reply.

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,293 admin
    #712 January, 2022, 05:46 pm.

Yes @Dazzlebot2000 shared correctly, @Silverboggle. Thank you!

This is not a request we can take on the forum so please reach out to support.

• Dazzlebot2000Dazzlebot2000 Posts: 2
    #813 January, 2022, 05:58 am.

Got a reply, LOL, the team will get to it in 30 days...

"Hello,

I'm sending this email to inform you that your request has been transferred to the appropriate team for processing. Please note that it may take up to 30 days to fulfill from the date of your request. Thanks in advance for your patience."