Field guide, red books, restricted section books increase.

kingzed97kingzed97 Posts: 2 ✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 12 January, 2022, 09:03 pm.

Could you increase the ammount of these books or make it possible to buy them to finish the profession trees? PLEASE

Comments

• EvargreenEvargreen Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #310 January, 2022, 10:03 pm.

This would be incredibly helpful! I am trying to finish my first profession and get to level 60 before the end. Please add the books to the store!

• AllegroVivaceAllegroVivace Posts: 17 ✭✭
    #411 January, 2022, 05:55 am.

Yes I'm desperate for RED BOOKS! I'm chock full of RSB and DADA books but completely gated by red books, and there's not a good way to farm them. I was hoping to finish the adversaries lessons for all 3 professions, but with hundreds of red books still needed, I doubt that will happen.

One idea is to make every runestone gift an extravagant runestone gift. Also change one of the daily task rewards to 2 red books. Won't get us all the way there but it's helpful.

How about a 1:1 exchange of DADA and red books?

• SoulPowerXSoulPowerX Posts: 62 ✭✭
    #511 January, 2022, 01:45 pm.

or better make all players lvl 60 and make a gift with 10000 of each book

what a bull** ** ? red books are easy farmed in KB, you have a lot of coins for runestones so go and grind

• RumpelstilzkinRumpelstilzkin Posts: 229 ✭✭✭
    #611 January, 2022, 05:03 pm.

@SoulPowerX red books can be farmed, but the effort is disproportionate. Defeat Draco Malfoy twice = 2 DADA books. Defeat Dark V with a level 5 runestone twice = 2 red books.

Some adjustment would be nice.

• SoulPowerXSoulPowerX Posts: 62 ✭✭
    #711 January, 2022, 09:37 pm.

too late for adjustments, they needed 2 years ago

• AllegroVivaceAllegroVivace Posts: 17 ✭✭
    edited January 12 #812 January, 2022, 07:48 pm.

@SoulPowerX …not at all what I’m asking for. With basically nobody on the KB, it’s very time- and resource-intensive to farm red books in the numbers we need. Why not make it possible for people to finish all professions? The game provides more than enough gold, green books, dada, and spell energy now, but still gates us with red books just weeks before shutting down?

• GoobersHobbitGoobersHobbit Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #912 January, 2022, 09:03 pm.

Please increase restricted (green) books. With most professions and the skill trees needing 4-15 books - it will be hard to finish this game. I hate leaving things undone. 😂